Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Tottenham v Liverpool

Liverpool travel to White Hart Lane looking to secure the three points that would further enhance their title credentials and heap more misery on struggling Spurs.

The Reds have made one of their best starts to a season in recent memory but are sure to face a stern test against Harry Redknapp's Spurs.

The White Hart Lane outfit secured a first win of the season last Sunday and they will head into the clash with Rafa and co determined to fire their way back up the table.​

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
it will be a real test of character for our boys. Judas seems to give them the extra balls to go in and fight for survival. I sure hope rafa got something up his sleeve and let's give judas a wake up call and send them to the championship.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
3-1

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
As I'll be out of my country and most prob be flying, early prediction...

Tottenham 2 (Modric, Bent)
Liverpool 1 (Keane)

Then again... :pp

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
spurs made a superb come back last game against arsenal (4-4). i think that gained them a bit more confidence with their new manager Redknaap who made some changes on their style on the pitch, at least in terms of investing chances.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
i only look for the 3 pts and nothing. while the game will be at the WHL, then no doubt it would be a strong test for our team like ours against chelsea away last sunday.

btw, shall we see keane score his 1st goal in epl against spurs?

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
spurs made a superb come back last game against arsenal (4-4). i think that gained them a bit more confidence with their new manager Redknaap who made some changes on their style on the pitch, at least in terms of investing chances.
Not really it was more about Arsenals bumbling defence and Wengers naivety but unlike Arsenal we've got good defenders.

We will be to strong for them.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
yea we have stronger team than them. i fear their morale more than their abilities. to make 2 good results under the new manager would add too much to the team.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
What's impressive is we've got Torres, Mascherano, Keane, Riera & Agger all to come back into the side... who can afford to rest that sort of quality? Infact apart from United and Chelsea who has even got that sort of quality in the first place.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
My team;

Reina

Arbeloa - Carragher - Agger - Aurelio

Alonso - Mascherano

Babel - - Gerrard - - Riera

Torres

·
Registered
666 Posts
Assuming Tottenham maintain their poor form, Liverpool will probably win 2-0 with Torres and Keane scoring. Redknapp can improve the Spurs a bit, but I don't that will be enough to beat the leaders.

Arsenal's crap defense let Spurs take the last game. Liverpool are a different story. Agger and Carragher should take care of things.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
1 - 20 of 129 Posts