Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Liverpool welcome high-flying Hull City to Anfield hoping to put recent draws with Fulham and West Ham behind them.

The two sides have met 12 times before, although this will be the first time they have gone head-to-head in the topflight.

We last faced each other in 1999 when Gerard Houllier's Reds claimed a 9-3 aggregate triumph over two legs in the second round of the League cup.

YNWA​

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Hopefully Hull will play a more attacking game and just park the bus like most team in anfield :hopeful:

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
On paper I've had Hull down for a thrashing almost every week yet they've continued to defy the odds. They can't be taken lightly although if our players are sufficiently motivated to play against the likes of Nicky Barmby and Ian Ashbee then we should win quite comfortably.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
liverpool`s record vs hull city all time in all competitions is:

the reds played 12 games vs hull city, liverpool won 10 games and drew in 2 while hull didn`t win any game.

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
That Geovannie guy is quite spectacular at times. They are a good hardworking team, I hope the players do not take them lightly.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
My brother's going to this game. He's been to Anfield 5 times before and witnessed 2 defeats and 3 draws :neutral:

Expect more of the same.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
The Liverpool team in full: Reina, Dossena, Hyypia, Carragher, Arbeloa, Riera, Alonso, Mascherano, Benayoun, Gerrard, Kuyt.
Subs: Cavalieri, Agger, Keane, Babel, Lucas, Ngog, El Zhar.

Surprised that both Keane and Babel are on the bench. And Sami ahead of Agger again.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts