Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Liverpool v Everton

Liverpool head into the 209th Merseyside derby looking to make it four wins on the spin against our local rivals.

The Reds are unbeaten in eight Anfield encounters versus the Blues with Everton's last triumph coming back in 1999.

Since then we have picked up four victories including last season's Fernando Torres inspired 1-0 success.​

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah, the derby, the lads will and must be fired up for this one, we need to win this one, in fact, every **** up from now on will cost us dearly.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
We need our STRONGEST line up. Not those who worked hard in training.

Pepe

Abeloa, Carra, Agger, Aurelio.

Kyut/babble, Alonso, Masch, Reira

Gerrard

Torres.

Youssi and lucas deserved to be dropped. While i am gald skrtel is back, he looked very rusty on sat. He could do with 30mins or more but in a big game like this, i'll not take my chances.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
^

I like your line-up, it looks as our best form on the pitch. i won`t accept any result other than the 3 pts. :hopeful:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
LOL. Typo. :howler:

If we have the luxury of alonso n arberloa coming back from injuries, we must and we have to put them in cause they have been CONSISTENT. Not like lucas, 1 moment brillant, 1 moment crap.

Thou 3 points is cruical at this point of stage, even if we lost to those blue shite, i want it to be guns blazing, blood spilling and commitment. Not like the crap performances on sat where lucas, youssi were crap. Martin were obviously rusty.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Arbeloa

Yossi
The idiot is the first to critize Rafa after a draw and cant even spell the names of our players right, go figure. :rollani:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now now, let's not get into insulting everyone who doesn't agree...

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
So to u a draw is good enough result? Are you that pathetic, muther fvcker? Do u really support a manager who sits at the director box directing play thru a handphone rather than on the pitch?

Hes so high up that he cant even see lucas n YOSSI played so well that maybe they deserve another puting against everton.

No wonder some fans are so pissed at him. If to you one point is good then go dream of that title as a dildo up your pathetic white arse.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
some fans fear keane end to be like crouch`s. after he score 3 goals last 2 weeks, do you think he deserves to be next torres?

btw, how many players will everton miss in this derby?

·
Registered
16,803 Posts
I think we should defo play 4-2-3-1. Everton have no strikers so they'll be playing 4-6-0 which means they're gonna park the bus. Think it's going to be another frustrating draw. 0-0 is my prediction, with Everton celebrating as if they've won the Champions League.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Guess where will be be after sat? The draws are coming back to haunt us. In case some of you dont know, manure won 1-0 from the first min and closed up shop.

·
Banned
295 Posts
So to u a draw is good enough result? Are you that pathetic, muther fvcker? Do u really support a manager who sits at the director box directing play thru a handphone rather than on the pitch?

Hes so high up that he cant even see lucas n YOSSI played so well that maybe they deserve another puting against everton.

No wonder some fans are so pissed at him. If to you one point is good then go dream of that title as a dildo up your pathetic white arse.
:thumbsup:

had to be said, we are top despite of rafa's tinkering.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
4-0

1 - 20 of 61 Posts