Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We travel to Birmingham for the first time this season, our previous game against Birmingham finished in a disappointing 0-0 draw at Anfield.

Birmingham will be going all out for the win as they are 3rd from bottom 1 point behind Bolton and Reading, they have only won 1 game in their last 6, and their last game was a 5-1 humping in the derby against Aston Villa.

We will be going into the game with no defeats in 7 games. With the Chelsea game coming up on wednesday, Rafa and his team will not take any risks and most likely go with the first team reserves and hopefully with a couple of youngsters.

Sorry for the sh!t preview. Where is Deo when you need him!?!

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With Aurelio out for 3 weeks, Insua will most likely play LB. Rafa said that if we win at Fulham then some youngsters will get their chance. Would like to see Plassis, Nemeh and Insua start with 1 or 2 more on the bench

·
Registered
10,390 Posts

We travel to Birmingham for the first time this season, our previous game against Birmingham finished in a disappointing 0-0 draw at Anfield.

Birmingham will be going all out for the win
as they are 3rd from bottom 1 point behind Bolton and Reading, they have only won 1 game in their last 6, and their last game was a 5-1 humping in the derby against Aston Villa.

We will be going into the game with no defeats in 7 games. With the Chelsea game coming up on wednesday, Rafa and his team will not take any risks and most likely go with the first team reserves and hopefully with a couple of youngsters.

Sorry for the sh!t preview. Where is Deo when you need him!?!
i dont agree, its a very good preview, you covered all the variables, good job :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
well done Aggy .. we knew that Deo had some tests in last 3 days .

i watched the derby of Birmingham last week , Birmingham team was so awful . i hope they show another bad game against reds and we win at least 0-4 with all my respect to their fans . ;)

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
- - - - - - - - Reina- - - - - - - -
Finnan - Hyypia - Skrtel - Riise
Pennant - Lucas - Plessis - Benayoun
- - - - - -Crouch - Voronin- - - -

SUBS: Insua, Itanje, Kuijt, Carragher, Gerrard

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
pretty shite stuff, all the liverpool players are just walking around. riise think's houllier's back and just hoofing every ball he touches. voro + croucho = no no.

someone get on its strange talking to yourself :D

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
weak goal. they're looking like sunday leaguers out there. Gerrard is probably coming on.. Plessis is looking outclassed in there. shoudl take off voronin as well.

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
honestly , very dull game so far .
despite that liverpool have a bit secured the 4th position , but this isn`t enough reason for this average show .

1 - 20 of 37 Posts