Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The transfer market reports of milan certainly is a concern for milan. at least it is for me:nervous:

First and foremost must buy(target) for us was getting a world class central defender (nesta/canna/lucio etc). the words of galliani has left me shuddering in fear as he has ruled out buying any expensive defender.:scared: According to him he is not buying canna/nesta as the asking price is too high. who told him that these kind of defenders come cheap.:rolleyes: then he has decided to loan out collocinni again to atl madrid with a buy option (which they are going to use -- i think so). Coco is probably going to be sold (though i am for this idea :) ). then Mr. autogoal Chamot has gone and signed a new contract with reduced salary. i am hoping he is going to be a sub in the next season.:hopefull:

The next aim was to get a good back up to sheva and pippo.they have gone and got JDT on free transfer. i am worried on this front as he has not proved himself in serie A (but i am hoping this gamble pays off):hopefull:

As i see it -- either galliani is a big idiot or milan is in a big financial problem :eek:

I would have liked to make more points but i am lazy:lazy:

AM I PANICKING BEFOREHAND OR THESE ARE CERTAINLY OMNIOUS SIGNS.:eek: ?

PLS my dear milanistis reply to this thread.

Ciao

·
Administrator
11,902 Posts
Although it is very early in the 'silly season' (being a WC year ...) the signs that we have gotten so far are indeed ominous. One point to make before saying anything is the following: DO NOT believe Galliani. Before we signed Rui and Pippo he was denying major signings for weeks if not months. Having said that
all teams have high debts, Milan included and as mentioned by others here the only way we are signing big name players is by the real president intervening.
What we have done so far is ZERO because it is basically a JDT for Moreno exchange. At least we got some cash for Moreno didn't we?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Plz no man has more **** in his mouth than galliani

"we wont buy anyone"
"redondo will be back in a week/two weeks/month/3months/6months/1year"

Gallaini is a **** talker

Lav

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
This is what we have gone through every summer for the past few seasons. Once in a while we will get a nice surprise and sign someone like Shevchenko, Inzaghi, or Rui Costa. But for the most part AC Milan either sign average players or none at all.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand the financial position at milan:depress: and i presume that milan is not in a position to spend bucks for expensive players. as mentioned we drastically need a very good central defender, but we don't have the money. why the f**k did he give collocini to go on loan to atl. madrid:rolleyes: :rollani: Or was it that colocinni didn't want to stay at milan.:wth: :scream:

Maybe i am completly dumb or I don't see the obvious:stress: :confused: :eek:

Ciao

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
milano77 said:
why the f**k did he give collocini to go on loan to atl. madrid:rolleyes: :rollani: Or was it that colocinni didn't want to stay at milan.:wth: :scream:
I´m sure Coloccini would have loved to play at the San Siro, because he stated he wants to settle down somewhere and he´d love to do this at Milan, but it seems that the milan board doesn´t trust him to be a starter and wanna loan him out another year!
I´m sure Colo is very disapointed about that and Atléti will take the buy option, so he can settle down there...

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I suspect Coloccini is more a bargaining chip so that Moreno can be gotten rid of.. Can't think of any single club that's willing to take Moreno ALONE as a transfer.. of course without Milan losing BIG!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
cliffordil said:
I suspect Coloccini is more a bargaining chip so that Moreno can be gotten rid of.. Can't think of any single club that's willing to take Moreno ALONE as a transfer.. of course without Milan losing BIG!
From the figures I heard we made an profit in selling him. :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jkris we almost certainly made profits but at what cost.:rolleyes:
You seem to be a positive person. you can find something positive of this deal.
We still need a defender for which we have to pay more.

hope the administration knows what they r doin'.

Ciao

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
bought for 8 and sold for 10, I don't know which currency, probably £.

I heard that from the Italians and they usually know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts