1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh my god!

from channel4.com!! :googly:

special quotes ..

"The one you have to pay special attention to is Inzaghi. He has an incredible sense of positioning. I don't know how he does it, but whenever the ball hits the post, it almost always falls straight to him!

What Paris Saint-Germain’s Vikash Dhorasoo said BEFORE Milan knocked Lyon out of the Champions League. :eekani: :eekani:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Allways like D'horasso and am sad he didnt get more chances with us. It doesnt take a genius to make that prediction though. He is merly stating the obvious :stuckup: ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Il_Grande! said:
"The one you have to pay special attention to is Inzaghi. He has an incredible sense of positioning. I don't know how he does it, but whenever the ball hits the post, it almost always falls straight to him!
:
:eekani: :dazed: :eekani:

P.S. I'm so sorry Vikash is no longer with us, great person and player :cool:

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
The timing in his statment was impeccable, moreso as the ball hit both posts until it found the magic feet of Inzaghi.

Having watched Dhorasoo this year I still feel a bit sad we sold him.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
It gives an idea who far Dhorasso is educated in football..

I hear lots & lots of opinions regarding Inzaghi, people critisize him for the number of offsides, lost chances, low skills, but what they don't really understand each time, who does superpippo always proves them wrong??!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts