Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omer Golan has been in talks for coming to Beitar.
Luis Fernandez has been intrested in the player for some time now and he wants him to be a part of the team. Somehow, LF sees some potential in him and since the capacity of foreigners is 5...LF and beitar need to build there 'dynasty' from home grown/domestic players, rather than go and make huge deals abroad.

Though the price tag on Omer Golan is pathetic...3 million dollars for him. WTF?!? someone who scored and impressed in the game vs. Partizan Belgrade and then had such a humble and boring season SHOULD NOT ask this much.....

but Arkady would buy anything :) even a 50,000 dollar ink!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Golan knows they have money and he knows that since there's a foreign quota then they really need the best Israeli players. He's not a bad striker, ofcourse 3 mil is absurd but he knows they'll pay a high sum for him. I just don't understand why, there are to great strikers up front Aganzo and Asulin, He'll just end up on the bench

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats true. Asuilin has been superb lately and so has Aganzo. I dont think we need to change. Omer Golan is not really material for our team. I would rather see him in Sheffield Utd next season, if they make the Premiership...which.....they are? I think?

I havent been following England Soccer lately...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Yeah with the foreign limit the clubs need quality Israeli players, but i believe Beitar still needs an Israeli defender as a priority, in attack i don´t see the necessity for Golan only if they want to loan Ben Shushan for example. But Golan wouldn´t leave Maccabi Petah Tikva to be at the bench he would rather go to Maccabi Tel Aviv or Maccabi Haifa where he would probably be more used.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes....

Maccabi Tel Aviv would suite him very well..
he would be something big....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts