1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
indded, he's a talented player.. in additon to him, there are some players who maybe have better abilities and stronger than him. such as nawaf al-a'abed and Salem Al-dossary, both play for Hilal FC in Saudi Arabia

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
Amoory as we call him here, is like our Arabic version of Neymar-Hachim Mastour mashup.

Technically oozing with talent and fancy footwork, has an excellent pass, dribbling skills, and overall reading of the game.

He's well disciplined (for an Arab :D ) and I think he'd cope well in a top European league. :)

·
Abo Reema
15 Posts
He is a wonderful player player no doubt about it. Nawaf Al-Abed is equally good but Al-Dossary is terrible, running like headless chicken most of the time, can't believe he believe he plays for a club like Al-Hilal!

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
He is a wonderful player player no doubt about it. Nawaf Al-Abed is equally good but Al-Dossary is terrible, running like headless chicken most of the time, can't believe he believe he plays for a club like Al-Hilal!
i do admit there has been a drop in his level since 2 or 3 months. he has been on the bench recently whether for Al Hilal or the Saudi NT

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm from Italy and I've never heard about Nawaf Al-Abed and Al-Dossary; I'm not saying that they're not good, I simply don't know them, but their fame is probably limited to the Middle Eastern area.

By contrast, Amoory is known even in Italy. Well.. if you ask to 100 football fans there will probably be a great majority that don't know him, but the connoisseurs who have an eye to non-European football too, know the skills of Amoory. I'm really really sorry that he lost the AFC Champions League final in November and could not participate at the Clubs World Cup.

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Amoory joined Hilal FC in saudi arabia, he had a decent impact and played some brilliant weeks for them before he was injured unfortunately. he was out for some months later before he recovered this summer. he played next to Nawaf Alabed and AlDossari..Sebastian Giovinco, Edwardo, Bafétimbi Gomis..etc

I think he left Hilal before a month and come back the UAE league

1 - 10 of 10 Posts