Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The match will be brodcasted on Al-Jazeera sports...
DISCUSS

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
We will get our asses kicked so badly if the show against Pakistan been put again against Oman! There is no way in hell the players play so bad the way they did against Pakistan.

However, I do not expect a rapid improvement so it might be a tie, which is also good.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wish if Oman and Jordan qualify :)

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I missed 20 minutes of the match :wallbang:

upto now, Minute 20:
Oman 2-0 Jordan

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's Half time and still 2-0 for Oman... I saw the goals and they were wonderful :proud:

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Upto now it's:
Minute 55:
Oman 3-0 Jordan

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Pooh said:
We will get our asses kicked so badly if the show against Pakistan been put again against Oman! There is no way in hell the players play so bad the way they did against Pakistan.

However, I do not expect a rapid improvement so it might be a tie, which is also good.

Not only the performance against Pakistan has been put again, but the defense was actually living in lala land the whole freaking game :D I am not sad, really, this should show El-Johary the door, this man has really lost it and went seniling about the players and with this form Pakistan will be third.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
HiJazzey said:
Congratulations Assim,

Good to see Oman back on form. Have you got clips of the goals?
It was really a good decision that the Omani FA fired Srechko, BTW.. The temporary coach is really good in coaching :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts