Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the first signing when noticing we're lacking a goalgetter ;) :proud: :tongue:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And who will create the chances for him? Well, the best is just good enough. ;) :D

Attachments

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
:dielaugh:

Man, those fake pics suck! Quality wise, I rework images better than that! ;)

Oh and actually, Mario Jardel should have had signed for Marseille last summer during the Copa America. After several episodes between Bernard Tapie, Jardel's agent and Galata's management, the thing looked like done deal but in the end, the player's economical pretentions ruined it all.

As for Zizou back in France (and far from Madrid :D), where do I have to sign?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah ... whatever ... I did not work those pics out. I just think they're quite funny. ;)
BTW: Zidane far from Madrid (and maybe even back in France ... we should start a petition for that ;) )

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Ok, I'm not sure Marseille will be able to even think of affording Jardel because they have money problems that are much worst them PSG. :D

Anyway, here's a plan.. get ready for an ass whooping from PSG! :):proud:

Allez PSG! :star:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the support of adidas OM will get any player they want. :stuckup: ;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
OM has always been special for me. I can`t explain it, but it proberly has something to do with a person called Papin. Also because Ivàn played there.;) The president of Adidas has the same postion in OM and that`s why they managed with the big hunt for trophys when we signed Dugarry, Blanc and Maurice etc. But after that I don`t no what happend, but I hope the return of Tapie will be a positive influence and that OM will soon be back on the highest european level.

Patrick> OM won over PSG just a week ago.;)

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for ya support Robban. :)

Robban said:
Also because Ivàn played there.;)
Exactly my reason :star: ;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Robban said:
But after that I don`t no what happend, but I hope the return of Tapie will be a positive influence and that OM will soon be back on the highest european level.
Well, I can already answer that one: NO!

It wasn't the brighest decision and it is now confirmed. Tapie's been hired due his huge popularity among the suporters , who strangely enough, chose to remember the good moments (CL 93) and ignored the demise or the scandals (OM-Valenciennes, etc). He arrived last season very mediatically and told everyone who felt like listening that he would succeed where his predecessors have failed. :yawn: Well, he... failed in a miserable way!!! We've had polemics off-field, we've had trials, (Marseille are deep juridical and financial problems, i spare you the details...) but where is the improvement he promised?

He himself supervised the transfer campaign which was catastrophic. 44 professionals under contract (way too much!!!), and most of them being on loan or has been's. Tapie probably told himself, according to the old adage, "how to make new with old?". Instead of buying less but better, he sold few players at a loss and brought in about 20 players. How can a team that is being changed so radically and so fast, work exactly?

Well, I will stop here as I could write novelms about the subject! Just to say that Tapie won't be there next season...

Oh and thanks for visiting, Robban! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts