Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good chance for us to qualify here. Maybe a few turnovers needed? Or possibly the same team, qualification then the next game others can be used.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Hopefully we get the win and secure qualification to the next round

I think the line up will be

Viviano; Motta, Bocchetti, Criscito, De Ceglie; Nocerino, Cigarini, Montolivo; Rossi, Giovinco; Rocchi

Btw, Marchisio is out for this game and maybe more. Gazzetta says either Russotto or Candreva will be called up in his place. Hopefully he recovers but if not, hopefully Candreva will be called up in his place

Oh, and does anyone have a stream for this? They aren't showing this match live here :mad:

Forza Azzurri

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
go to channelsurfing.net, and select the dutch match. it's italy instead.

revenge for 2002 i hope.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
livestreams guys??

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Goal!
Come on, destroy the Koreans now!

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
I'm watchnig it now. rossi 1-0, with a burst into box. keep trying it's def there.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Dammit! The link was working for me then I accidently turned off my pc and now it wont work anymore but all the other ones do :scream:

Anyone know of any other streams?

Thx for the link btw Tony

·
Registered
12,328 Posts
Dammit! The link was working for me then I accidently turned off my pc and now it wont work anymore but all the other ones do :scream:

Anyone know of any other streams?

Thx for the link btw Tony
Maybe it is overflown, thats why we cant connect ...

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
hELL YEAH!Motta to Rocchi 2-0! Score more, this time the ref is not bought by certain Korean bastards...

·
Registered
35 Posts
You need a UUSee player for this link to work, the quality is okay.
uusee://play({AA062A0B-3F2F-0777-5D62-1144DDD603B8},%20R%20O%20J%20A%20D%20I%20R%20E%20C%20T%20A%20.%20C%20O%20M%20,1,102,230,240,#1,,)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts