Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's not a bad idea to open a thread about olympic squad. i think we have a great team in U23. with VDV, robben, and sneijder i consider we're among the big four in the world with brazil, argentina, and england.
i dont have a good knowledge about dutch football so i cant name the starting eleven.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wait a minute, are we qualified to athens? :D

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Perhaps in four year we'll have a chance.... :rolleyes: This time it was pure shit. They only did well in their last game when they won against the Czechs for the rest it were shamefull results. Couldn't beat any of the other team with ease.

Nah, the generation with Van Bommel did the best in recent years. They at least qualified for the European Championships and only lost the eventual spot for the Olympics to the later finalist Spain.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so we wont see oranje in athens :(

·
Registered
460 Posts
tonjaw said:
it's not a bad idea to open a thread about olympic squad. i think we have a great team in U23. with VDV, robben, and sneijder i consider we're among the big four in the world with brazil, argentina, and england.
i dont have a good knowledge about dutch football so i cant name the starting eleven.
just for a little correction: the're are 2 places for south america and they'll be occupied by brazil (or other) and CHILE:D
so bad, i was dreaming a match against chile & the oranje!!:depress:
can't they play EC and the olympics!? or the thing is oranje u-23 didn't make it?:depress:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts