Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Meh, another game I will miss, truly annoying time difference with China :pp

Shouldnt be too much of a test, to not only win Belgium in general, but to win them without their two best players, Kompany and Fellaini, both recalled.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I'm up so early to watch this. I better get a good stream or I'll be sincerely pissed knowing that I'll be out cold by the time EPL games start.

Streams por favor...

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Indeed someone put damn streams on here :D

FORZA ITALIA! It is vitally important we reach the final.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Man, I've been searching for about an hour and still nothing.............if anyone finds any streams please share :)

It might show it on one of these channels but some are still offline and some are showing other Olympic events which might mean it will show the Italia match..........

Edit: I removed the link because i dont want you guys to waste your time. None of the channels are showing it from that link

Forza Azzurri

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Nope says I amnot allowed to view it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Cant watch the match, but great news with the 1-0 :cool: G. Rossi with another penalty.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
****ing shit they scored on a corner........that did not look like a goal though. It looked like Cigarini cleared it off the line but the replay wasn't good

We have to control this game a man up FFS

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Yep it said on Gazzetta the goal was dubious, but 1-1.. Belgium in 10 so poor goal to concede anyway.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts