Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GREETINGS FROM OLYMPIAKOS FANS! WE ALL SUPPORT BARCA FOR EVER AND NOW WE WISH THAT YOU WILL WIN OUR ETERNAL ENEMIE! THE GREENS ARE FANS WITH THE REAL MADRID FANS SINCE MANY YEARS.
IT WOULD BE VERY NICE IF YOU SCREAM: OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!! THAT WILL MAKE THEM REALLY DEPRESSED!
FORCA BARCA , FORCA OLYMPIAKOS
AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE!
WE HATE REAL MADRID AND PANATHIN.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I have strong sympathies for Olympiakos ever since Giovanni moved there. :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BROTHERS

and I have a strong sympathy for Barca, for many years now! We have to be brothers! BOIXOS NOIS AND GATE-7- , AMIGO PARA SIEMPRE!

·
Registered
116 Posts
tekanis bro.

4 me olympiakos is a nice team and good team i like them man.
and did u c the game when PANATHINs fans and mangers hit this ref mannnnnnnn i felt so sorry 4 him man i felt like going there and **** them all

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
:)

Man, if we beat Pana I`ll scream to death: OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!! :)

nas4barca, change you signature, it sucks!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Giovanni+Par Zetterberg is a very nice combination. I`ll remeber the "Olympiakos"-thing for the return on Camp Nou.:)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Good, this reminds me when Real played against Juve the Champions final in Amsterdam, Barça fans were supporting Juve;) So I understand you... don't worry, we'll crush them

·
Registered
116 Posts
Laska kolbaska

Man, if we beat Pana I`ll scream to death: OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS, OLYMPIAKOS!!!!!!

nas4barca, change you signature, it sucks!

why BRO?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BARCA FAN FOR EVER

Hey, man, tonight will be a great night! The team that I dislike mostly (like all the Olympiakos fans do) Panathinaikos, plays against the team that I support since I where child (like all the Olympiakos fans do) Barca!
It would be grate if you crush them down! You have to know one thing: They didn't deserve playing in the quarter final of the C.L. They play very bad football. With strength, and long kicks. Without technique! That's why the last 5 years the only champion in Greece is Olympiakos.
Did you know that? Panathinaikos last championship was in 1996. Since then only Olympiakos is the champion!
And in 6 years they have beaten us only 1 time! We have beaten them 8 times!
Here is the history of the games between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos since 1996:

Oly-Pan 1-0 Djordjevic
Pan-Oly 0-2 Georgatos,Karapialis
Oly-Pan 3-1 Ivic 1-0, Djordjevic 2-0, Warzycha 2-1, Ivic 3-1
Pan-Oly 0-2 Giannakopoulos,Mavrogenidis
Pan-Oly 2-4 Konstadinidis 1-0, Warzycha 2-0, autogoal 2-1 ,Karapialis 2-2 , Anatolakis 2-3 , Karapialis 2-4
Pan-Oly 0-2 (cup final) Mavrogenidis,Oforiquaye
Oly-Pan 0-0
Pan-Oly 2-0
Oly-Pan 2-2 Anatolakis,Galleto 1-1,Liberopoulos 1-2,Alexandris
Pan-Oly 0-0
Oly-Pan 1-1 (for the cup) Djordjevic,Liberpoulos
Oly-Pan 1-0 Djordjevic
Pan-Oly 1-4 (for the cup) Alexandris,Luciano 0-2, ,Liberpoulos1-2
Georgatos 1-3, Giovanni 1-4
Oly-Pan 2-2 Alexandris,Djordjevic 2-0, Olisadebe,Olisadebe 2-2
Pan-Oly 1-1 Olisadebe, Djordjevic (and then they beated the
referee!)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Yeah ... Sokratis Kokkalis made Olympiakos again what is it's destiny to be ... the top adress in greek football! :star:

But tell me ... how cames that so many Olympiakos fans support Barça since they were child? :eek:
I read Giovanni`s statistics by the way and found out that he does not play quite often ... Can you tell me why?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
nas4barca said:

BARCA IS MY WIFE.SOCCER IS MY LIFE

You need an explanation? Why do you think Barça is a woman? :eek: You better be wrong, cause men clubs will fu.ck us constantly. :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Olympiakos_Barca_Friends

Olympiakos fans support Barca because the two clubs have the same ideology. Clubs of the workers and the low race. Real Madrid was the team of the dictators and so Panathinaikos was. When we had dictatory in Greece, Panathinaikos was their team and that was the time when thay played in the final of the Champions League against Ajax. The only difference between Barca and Olympiakos is that Olympiakos has won the most championships in Greece. 30 championships for Olympiakos and 18 for Panathinaikos.
Giovanni plays this year in the most games. But in the 2 years before, he had injuries that kept him for a long time away. There are many times that Olympiakos' coach Takis Lemonis don't let him play because the Greek championship is too easy and some teams are very easy to win them. So he takes care for him not to be injured without a reason.
By the way, what a fake penalty was that! Panathinaikos won really dirty!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts