Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is it, in the penultimate round the champion will be decided! anything less than a win for Olympiakos will hand aek there first title in years

Aek have some injury concerns with key players Tsartas and lakis both injured in Greeces 0-0 draw against the Czechs a few days ago. I say its highly unlikely they'll play especially Tsartas as he has a hamstring strain, but its an important game so he may be risked which is fine by me coz theres no way he could do much.....

I believe Olympiakos can win this game, we trashed them in the first round and whilst they have good form we have been creating unbelievable amounts of goal-scoring chances the past several weeks,

·
Registered
591 Posts
...i believe that it is gonna be a draw or aek is gonna win...the defence of olympiakos <mpazi> from everywhere!...but they are a good team anyway...if pao and olympiakos go to play for the champions league panathinaikos is gonna win..panathinaikos has certainly the best team in greece and one of the bests in europe...he has proven it..:) :) :)
i believe that the score will be 2-2 or 2-3

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
loads of interest................... :rolleyes:

just for the record we won 4-3 in a gr8 battle, we were the better team IMO and fully deserved the win, now we just have to make sure AEK dont win their last game by a gr8er margin than we do

number 6 in a row

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
This is getting depressing... :(

Panathinaikara, yeah... Panathinaikos has the best team in Greece... but you have no coach, nor will get one. :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Amoroso, sleep well! Only a stupid people believe that Panath has the better team in Greece! OLYMPIAKOS RULES AND WE PROOVED IT MANY TIMES! LIKE IN SATURDAY, WHEN OLYMPIAKOS CRUSHED A.E.K. WITH NO MERCY, AND THE FINAL SCORE 4-3 DIDN'T SHOW THE BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE 2 TEAMS! IT SHOULD BE 6-3!
OLYMPIAKOS WILL REIGN IN GREECE FOR MANY YEARS MORE, AND ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SUFFER AND CRY FOR YOUR TEAMS!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sorry Amoroso. I didn't want to say that to you. It was going to Panathinaikara.:D

TA VAZELIA APO TON KANAPE! ANTE, KALH POREIA STO UEFA!

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Olympiakos F.C. i think u are not such a good team that u want to believe..but the game with Aek was very good anyway the best won..i agree with amoroso our coach is not the best of the best but don't forget smthg...he has only twice been defeated..one with porto (2-1) and the second with that f***en game in Camp Nou.
Lastly i want to say that Olympiakos didn't win us this year..and he would have lost if Vassaras was in Leoforos!Does everybody agree?
Or not?

·
Registered
591 Posts
I would like to remind u that u have to win Aris in Harilau since 1988.

OEOEOE KAI STO MPASKET AP'TON KANAPE!
And smthg else:DEN PIRAZI POU THA PAME STO UEFA.NA MIA KALI EUKERIA NA TO PAROUME KAI AUTO.KOITAXTE NA FTASETE STO DEUTERO GYRO TOU CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PROTA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts