Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive opened this thread up so we can keep tabs on players that we will be signing and offloading in the near future.
Last night Olympiakos President Sokratis Kokkalis stated that Olympiakos will rebuild in the offseason as our squad is ageing ( aged) .
Some players who have been mentioned as possible transfer targets are
Ogounsoto from Ergotelis :thumbsup: , Mantzios from Panionios, Agritis from Aigaleo, Zabropoulos from Xanthi , The Kapetanos brothers from Iraklis and even maybe Konstantinou from Panathinaikos :yuck: .
Its been rumoured that Kokkalis has spoken with Bajevic and Yiannis Kollias and up to 7 names from the greek league have been written down as Olympiakos targets.
Also there is another rumour going around on the Olympiakos site that we have contacted Sochaux to sign their 20 year old Moroccan midfielder Zairi.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Ogounsoto from Ergotelis , , Agritis from Aigaleo, and even maybe Konstantinou from Panathinaikos .
I take it they're not too happy with their foward set up :confused:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I've heard the Konstantinou rumour as well. Not sure what to think of this. On one hand, he's useless and he's coming from Panathinaikos. On the other, he plays well for Cyprus when he's with Okkas. I'd take any of the other forwards names over him though.
I think the Zairi name is just wishfull thinking but you never know...

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just for the record, not that it really matters anymore in this day and age but Mantzios grew up supporting Olympiakos and has expressed his desire to play for Olympiakos .
Ogounsoto too has shown his Pro Olympiakos feelings as he signed up as an Olympiakos "melos" ( member) last year.
Both these players want to come to Olympiakos and both could help.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Dunno about Mantzios, Beos will try and screw us again. I thought that Panionios were trying to flog him abroad and not to another greek league team?

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You know, if we dont end up getting Mantzios I wont be very dissapointed....D'acol looks like hes coming along nicely for us , hes 18, if he gets more matches under his belt he will improve . So far he has shown he has the potential to become a very decent striker.

·
Registered
443 Posts
We need to sign at least two of the strikers mentioned above to try and mend our situation upfront...we have lacked a true CF since the departure of Alexandris. Sad.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dacol is a smart player and is always in the right position, he just needs time to develop, he has enormous potential along with Philipakos,
Vallas and Kostoula are finding good form in our defense, it`s about time we see some youth appearing, Mantzio is a great striker and scores some
awesome goals but Beos is asking alot of money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts