Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next year OAKA will be closed in order to be prepared for the Olympics.So Olympiakos must search for his home in the Champions League.Many people say it is good to go to Patra and other say to Cyprus.

What do you think about this?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Isn't OAKA also the home of Panathinaikos? I guess they should move to Patra, but like I would know. Cyprus must be too far away.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
They could come and play at Leoforos..... ;) :tongue: :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Ha ha ha..
I am laughing with that thing!
Olympiakos also does not have a stadium for the championship too!Thrinos may go to the Rizoupoli stadium which is near the stadium of AEK.
I also heard that he may use the same stadium for the games of the champions league!
Kokalis has to pay much for this!
And i believe he will do it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
olympiakos can play in the hell
it's the right place for them or in the toumba they get there very big love......

forza paok!!!!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Well tha stadium is a stable!!
I heared that after 2 months:there will have been placed new grass,16000 plastic seats(the stadium of basketball of Panathinaikois is bigger!!!)
Of course Toumba is bigger too!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can laugh until we go to our new stadium in Rendi...then it's our turn to laugh;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
i think its unacceptable for Greece not to have a stadium worthy of champions league standarts apart from O.A.K.A. and our stadium "Leoforos".I think Olympiakos will go to Cyprus because the stadium is ready there and it will not need any improvements as in Patra.Besides,you will need it only for 3 matches as always,so it doesn't worth the expenses....

·
Registered
591 Posts
Don't tell it men!They have a little chance to go to UEFA!
So they will need it for another two matches until Ferentsvaros kicks them out!

·
Registered
407 Posts
3 games in the Champions League are better than 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 in the UEFA cup. :D
Be careful for what you are saying because we will laugh with your words after our succeed in the Champions League. Don't say so megala logia!
I am really comfused with the stadium matter. Even in Cyprus there is a problem. What if we play against Fenerbache? We will see death in Cyprus!
Rizoupoli will be prepaired and in September you will see a very different Rizoupoli.

Attachments

·
Registered
591 Posts
Suuuure...but....what abou the final of the UEFA Cup?
Or even the semi-finals?
Even if u played here with Fenerbahce u would see death too....:D :D :D :D :D :D :D (u know what i mean don't u?)
They took Ortega...

·
Registered
407 Posts
What about the final of the Champions League?:rolleyes: :)

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ta dika sou einai sobara diladi...
Just give me a brake, man!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts