Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiakos has anounced that Georgatos will return to the red-white club.The former Inter player will be presented at 17.00 today.

Meanwhile,AEK presented Ferrugem.The young Brazilian signed a 5 year contract and he was a bit generous with comments :) "I want to win titles with AEK so I can play for Brazil".Whatever...:)

D

·
0 Posts
Georgatos back at Olympiakos?? :) such delight :D

He generally sucked at Inter, now he can sort of re-surrect his career ;)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Geo DID NOT suck at Inter. Quite the contrary. He had an excellent season start but his performance deteriorated because a) of certain injuries he suffered and b) his being not happy in Milan and desperately wanting to come back to Athens.

My god, the guy was coming back here all the time last year! It's unbelievable how many times I personally have run into him for a player based in Milan! He'd come for nothing, as if he was doing a 10 minute walk distance!

Inter wanted to keep him 100%. Rumors in Greece say that they even offered to re-negotiate his contract in order to convince him. But he didn't want to stay in Milan for nothing. He was willing to take less money to come back. You know what his first words were when he landed in the Athens airport yesterday? "I was desperate for a whole year to come back and finally my wish came true".

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sucked? he was one of their best players! ask any interista...

He also said "My dream become true now that I return to Greece and Olympiakos".

What is the case with him? he first ruined the reputation of Greek footballers.Sure they are talented but they cant adjust...then he leaves Intyer for Olympiakos and says "my dream come true"?!?!?!? I dont know but I think this is a bit weird...anyway,its his choice...

·
Registered
502 Posts
He is the most unbelievebale player i have ever seen! :(
I mean he had a bright future in front of him and now he left and ruined everything,for coming back to his former club?He must be a Thrylos fanatic to turn down all the offers and return :mad:

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Come on now, the guy was MISERABLE there!

If he hated living in Milan, I guess this leaves no room for discussion about his staying with Inter.

Have you been to Milan yourselves?

And Amo, don't say that he has ruined the Greek players reputation! There are still a lot of Greek players abroad and some of them quite successful. Geo is the exception, not the rule. Plus, another one of his alleged arguments sounds credible to my ears: Inter was in an organizing CHAOS, not a pleasant situation to face.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I've been twice to Milano and I must admit that while its a very interesting and lively place during the day,there is absolutely NOTHING to do at night.

Do you think Inter will buy now anothert Greek player now hala?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I don't see why not. There were rumors about Liberopoulos, weren't there?

I went to Milan this May. Man, it's such an UGLY city! The only decent thing you can do there is shopping and I suppose even that is kind of boring after a while...

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well, the only Italian city who is a paradise,a rerfect place to be(ok,there are a few others as well...)is ROMa!The Eternal city,our jewel and our home!!! :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
That's true Lochness. And this is the voice of experience...

P.S. Florence is extremely pretty too I hear.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Driver X how can you think that Geo sucked. He was Inter´s best player before he got injured.

Good luck to you Geo!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts