Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i am convinced in this after last night! :mad: !
Does president Kokkalis lost his fu***** mind? If he has any :rolleyes: !
I mean i am so :confused: confused!How he lets his star,this shining and bright :) star leaving?He should pay him a fortune and convince him to stay!He should bring whoever he would DEMAND and make him stay!
Because ZZ,most known as Zlatko Zahovic the Slovenian God, deserves all the credit he can get and you'll see he will play from next year in one of the big teams of Europe and perhaps he will be competing with Raul of Real Madrid! :p
Noone can critisize him,'coz yesterday he show his class his leadership his magnificent talent his craftiness his intelligence and that he can read the opponents moves! Unfortunately he couldnt carry the whole team in his arms when the others(except of Udovic and a couple of others...) were depending on him :( ! He played everywhere but he couldnt be everywhere all the time!
Olympiakos is going deep with Kokkalis in top!

·
International
8,545 Posts
Sure ZZ is a great player, but he doesn't want to stay. He hasn't fit in well with his teammates from what I've heard, and I doubt bringing in some players would change his mind. Even better for Olympiakos, they could wait while his stock goes up, and make more money.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I bet anything that the last thing on ZZ's mind is to play football in Greece!!!!

Sorry Lochness. It's a good Kokkalis decision this time.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What are you talking about? Zahovic should be for sale long time ago,from the Bajevic era...his behaviur was not tolerable and he deserved what he got.Now Kokkalis will sell him for lots of money.And in my opinion Zetteberg is better.And Ze Elias is a good player as well.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZZ is a great player Amo and deserves the best and i understood that Olympiakos is not the best for him and you know sth it wasnt all his fault,he contributed a lot to this team and yes i agree his behavior was bad but it wasnt only his fault and everyone makes mistakes and damn :( i know he doesnt want to hear about Greece nothing,but you should have heard his interview,all that he said,he admitted his mistakes but he didnt loose his pride,he is professional and i truly wish that next time he and Olympiakos meet,to score against Olympiakos and help his team to win!It's the only reason i would ever turn against my team Thrylos,the only!

[Edited by Lochness_Monster on 15-06-2000 at 11:43]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts