Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Olympiakos Piraeus is the champion for the 6th time in the last 6 years! Olympiakos has now 31 championships while Panathinaikos has 18 and A.E.K. has 11 !!!!
OLYMPIAKOS IS THE RULES THE HISTORY OF GREEK FOOTBALL FOREVER AND EVER!
It's the 2nd time that a team in Greek League wins 6 championships in 6 years and the other one was........... OLYMPIAKOS AGAIN !
THRYLE THYMISOY PROTATHLITI SE THELOUNE AKOMA KAI OI NEKROI SOU !!!!!!

ALL BOW TO OLYMPIAKOS THE GREEK GOD !!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
At least one can expect very strong Greek teams in the international tournaments next year...again!:)

Olympiakos are a deserved champion - but a bit boring one.

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
And could anyone tell me the attendance of Aris-Olympiakos?

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Thanks. Probably a vital advantage for Olympiakos?

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Conrgats to the champions for an eternity!!!!!!!:star::star:

And 6 and 7 and 8 we are never bored!!!!!

We deserved this championship because we played the best football and we won some very important games like the two against second team AEK.

Guys,you must admit that hti schampionship was the best of the last years.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ugly championship

all who know about the greek football know that olympiakos have a contract with the referes that's what happen in the last 5 years and that what happen this year whan the referee gave penalty in the athens derby in the last minute so this champion is ugly and i hope that olympiakos dont take the next champion.......

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oran, what the hell are you trying to say? Olympiakos , Panathinaikos and A.E.K. have many times the help of the referees against the smaller teams, but all of them are crying that they help Olympiakos! Of course, the top team is always more critisized than anyone else.
Why do you say about the penaltie of the derby in Athens? It was obviously a penalty and the referee gave it! What should he do?
You are talking about the derby, and you say nothing about the way that Panathinaikos won Panionios! There are so many games that Panathinaikos was helped by the referees and A.E.K. also and you say nothing for them!
The matter of the referees has to be stopped because the champion in Greece is the best team!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,758 Posts
Looks like the new format (14 teams) has improved the league. One result are higher attendances, especially at Olympiakos (over 20000/game) and PAOK.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, that's true.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
All I know is that speaking so much about the referees makes you miserable. Too miserable, my friend of misery!
I remember in the year 2000-2001 when Panath. won Iraklis with a goal of Warzycha using his hand, and in the same season, Olympiakos lost 2-1 from Iraklis and two goals of Olympiakos (when the ball had passed the white line os the goal) never count. Needless to say that nobody screamed for that matter! If Olympiakos had done this, the whole country would talk even till now for it!
Stop being so jeallous, and take care of your teams and how to win! I will congratulate you then!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apodekto is that Olympiakos, Panathinaikos and A.E.K. have the help of the referees sometimes and sometimes not. But the most times when a big team plays against a small team, the referees help the big one.
Oh, yes and I forgot; You said about the game between PAOK and Olympiakos 1-1 that the referee helped us. Everyone said that, because the goal of Olympiakos was off-side and was not suppost to count. And that's true. But no one said that the goal of PAOK'S equalization was an offencive foul! See?

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
panathinaikara no offence but get ure facts straight, the penalty at leoforos was a penalty quite clearly! any1 that says otherwise is a complete and utter one-eyed supporter who cant see things clearly, Im sorry but that was a penalty and ure silly assed president even admitted it afterwards, he was just upset at some other decisions throughout the course of the match, which is just pathetic really b/c there were bad decisions both ways.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.