Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiakos defeated Halkidona 3-0 . 2 goals by Stoltidis and 1 by Anatolakis.
The team layed very well today, I think the 2 early goalswe scored helped alot.
Phillipakos played in the 1st half and showed promising signs .
We played alot faster today.
Maric also played very well today, endless running and good distribution.
D'acol came in in the 2nd half and played for 30 minutes and he too showed very good signs. He got into good goalsscoring postions on no less than 4 times.
Overall it was a good win and very good team performance. :thmbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well a good win for you guys!
Keep up the work in the UEFA CUP.

Im new here guys so, gia sas kai tha ta pome patriotes...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Da Americano Peter Phillipakos..is he any good. Shit , he wasnt even a touted playa here :eekani: shit , One in da america ( Arena 2 )knows about him...except for me! :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
"Excuse me for the political intervention, but I must say the following: If we want to say the things as they are, there they are not Macedonians. Makedonia is a piece of Greece", declared Dellas, he continued:
"I am from Thessaloniki, therefore I am a Makedonian. The Skopianoi have have familiarized themselves with that name, but in reality they belong to another nationality."

Dellas in Skopje after scoring and defeating Vardar Skopje.
Roma 4 - Vardar Skopje 0
Hey Byzantion your signature is wrong Dellas never scored in Skopje and Roma never defeated Vardar it was a 1-1 draw in Macedonia ;)

U

·
0 Posts
Ambis don't care..... I will ask Thepretender to look on the IP adress...... I have my hint...... Torcida boy or who ever you are.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Good win by Olympiakos, certainly a much better performance than what we have seen the past few weeks, seems the uefa away win did them the world of good and have moved on...it`s amazing how things change within the week...Phillipakos looks like he will become a good player for us, showing good signs, Dacol was good as well, but his final touch isnt there as yet, with time he will flourish..

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Great quote from Dellas :)

·
Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was very impressed with Maric, the guy has unbelievable stamina and he seems to be improving in every game. Another plus he has is his versatilty in the midfield, he can play anywhere.
Phillipakos needs more matches under his belt but his style reminded me of Stelio, he showed some neat touches and hes very fast.
D'acol is 18 years old, the kid has a big future ahead of him, the fact that he manged to get into those goalscoring positions shows that he knows how to play.
When he gets his first goal it will help his confidence also.
Aftera very long time I saw and olympiakos team play fast football and non stop pressing.
If we can maintain this sort of play in Greece there is no team in Greece that will beat us.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Im new here guys so, gia sas kai tha ta pome patriotes...
Hi There! :smileani:

Hey Byzantion your signature is wrong Dellas never scored in Skopje and Roma never defeated Vardar it was a 1-1 draw in Macedonia
Ambis don't care..... I will ask Thepretender to look on the IP adress...... I have my hint...... Torcida boy or who ever you are.
Guys if you did get to see this game by all means feel free to share your views with us, otherwise don't bother! :yawn:

As for the game, got to see the highlights and was a bit suprised at Stoltidis. Is he playing a more foward role. Cos given the way he scored the brace that he did you'd think so. :neutral:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Stoltidis was at the right place at the right time for both goals. He's still playing as a (kinda-defensive) midfielder but he'd pushed up with the attacking run by Philipakos (ps. He played well IMO and is worthy of a lot more appearances).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts