·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A vital week for our teams...i expect Oly to win and PAO to draw

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Great job by OSFP! All they need to do now is not lose to liverpool, or score one and then not let in more than two.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ALL three goals the "Roses" scored on PAO since the first game, were horrific keeper errors Add to that the Nikopolidis screw up at Ukrane with the NT, and we have nervous times for our teams....

Their first goal was depressing, Halkias did not go to the ball with conviction, like he was afraid, he was walking not running, inexcusable
The second one was bad too, the header was not powerful at all, and he certainly had the choice of at least punching it away from the box, instead of passing it to the Roses, he should have been credited with an assist on that one.

Again it goes back to that ignorant Scum for losing at Eindhoven.
Unlike last year when we played ONE sole good game and made it to the UEFA, this year PAO has made us proud

We were in a very tight group, we managed two ties against arguably the cream of European football,... the Arses.
We were robbed in London, twice, once by luck and once by the ref.
Our results so far are good, and above expectations.
The reason why PAO is in this predicament is none other than the very valuable and surprising 0-1 win at Trondheim by PSV.
Sometimes it is not enough to get good results, you need help from the other teams
Roses have a chance to make it up to us by drawing at Highburry, unlikely but NOT impossible.
PAO is going to play the BEST team of this group at home, and unless we lose we have nothing to be sad about.
The UEFA cup is a prestigious European competition, and one that gives us BETTER chances of advancing, since we will be drawn with the THIRD teams from the UEFA groups.
The sad part is NOT, going to the UEFA, but rather missing a great chance for Greece to have two teams in the next CL stages, I hope gauros makes it.
If AEK plays some football... they might continue to the next round and at least we could have two teams there.

What upset me was the way we tied our last two games away.
BOTH of these games should have been wins, instead they were gifts that we gave the opposing teams
The ONLY time we were, kind of, routing for the Arses, they screwed us up again

The positive side is, Konstantinou scoring nice goals, and the team scoring 2 goals in three CL games!
If we go out, it will be with pride and honour, and believe me the Arses will remember PAO ...
Most importantly, Scum is gone, and our European record is much improved from last year
Never do I want to witness another disgrace like the Auxaire games

PANATHA I AM PROUD OF YOU!!!

AEK good luck

PEACE

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well we blew it. We still have a chance of advancing but it will be very hard. Achen needs to beat zenit and we need to beat both Achen and sevilla to have any chance of Advancing. Or same thing with lille and sevilla. It doesent really matter if we dont make it past the group stages though our team is still building and has a long way to go before we get our form of 2 years ago back.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Big chance missed by PAO,COME ON OLY!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Pao can still technically make it. Rosenborg just has to step it up. Everyone thinks they will lose so but i think they can do somthing. Remember everyone though Hellas would lose and look what happend;o Impossible is nothing!

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couple of weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts