Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiakos officially anounced the capture of National Modevideo forward Gabriel Alves.The 26 year old Uruguayan interntional will sign a 4 year contract.

Meanwhile,Olympiakos is studying the medical file of another player of National Modevideo,defender Damian Rodriguez who,as people of National claim,would play in Europe if he hadnt had all these injuries.However the player may have get past his problems.

Yesterday,new goalkeeper Aggelos Georgiou signed his 3 years contract with the club and completed his childhood dream.Georgiou,who was impressive last season with Paniliakos and even won two call ups to the national team, will replace Kiriakos Tohouroglou,who left for PAOK,as the second choice goallie of the red white club behind Eleftheropulos.

Reports in Uruguay claim that Iraklis has signed Defencor's Brazilian defender Ederson Da Silva.

·
Registered
502 Posts
You see there are players who really desire to wear the red-white jersey!Olympiakos is becoming even more powerful...
Do you think that one day perhaps Toldo would consider of Joining us?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Lochness, why would we ever buy Toldo??? :confused:

I don't mean to say that he's no good, but it's other players we need, not goalies. Top of it all, we need at least one solid DC.

Toldo would never come to Greece. Italians DO NOT play outside Serie A. The exeptions to this rule are very rare (e.g. Zola).

·
Registered
502 Posts
Look i like Toldo and i havent suggested that he should come right now 'coz you are right we dont need a GK but i just expressed a thought a wish i had...Is that so bad?
I mean arent they players that you HALA would like to see in the red-white jersey?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
No, not really.
I guess it's the syndrome of "great players will not come to Greece". :) Well, PAO got Paulo Sousa... I don't know.

I have this fantasy of seeing Zidane in the Madrid jersey.
I was also dreaming of an attacking duo of Raul-Batistuta, but this one is as further from reality as it can be right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts