1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah yeah,good good.... :(

I hope this is the last one.I hope they relegate...corrupt cheaters. :(

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
502 Posts
No Giani_82,they dont buy either matches or refs(Amo,do me a favor and next time you post soemthing similar,think a little bit!)
It's the same old story,whoever is on top is the one who buys the games,the refs,the players,the coaches...I am not impressed by Amo's attitude.
The same goes for Juve and the same started now for us,the Laziale.When will you all gorw up a little bit?
Olympikaos was better and the results is that they're on top,It's clear and simple,no conspiracy from behind!
Okay?

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First of all Lochenss dont delete my posts for no reason. :(

Yes,they buy refs Giani,in fact all the refs are they employees.

Locnhess,when was the last time a penalty was called again Olympiakos? or a player dismissed? it would be very interesting to see penalties for/again and dissmision for/against!Having the best players doesnt mean having the best team! this year's champions should be Panathinaikos.They were the best TEAM and they played the best football! In case you didnt noticed it all non-Gavri fans in Greece think the same,so please dont be a typical psarokasela,see beyond these stupid lies Kokkalis wants you to believe! many olyampiaki have started to see this!

Lets be serius,Olympiakos has the best players and does the best transfers but he buys the championships.Do you remember OFI's cancelled goal last week? or do you remembwer how Georgiadis was dismissed at the game against PAOK? the pretty good theatre from Niniadis? how come a butcher like Anatolakis NEVER gets even a yellow card? or do you remember waht happened against AEK at Nikos Goumas?
I wont mention any further exambles but admit the damn trouth!

------------------

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Unfortunately, this does not happen only in Greece, and in fact not only on the Balkans. That's why some teams fail in the Euro tournaments once they are used to easy victories at home. And of course there are more talks than really arranged matches, bought refs, etc., but I still think there is such an animal as corruption in the highest level of the football associations. Yeah, sad but true, almost every team at least in Bulgaria has played in arranged matches. And now when the championship is decided there are so many pathetic matches. As well as pathetic cries.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I havent expected nothing less...but hey isnt the same for Juve too?
We are the champions 'coz we deserved it,'coz we are better this season,o dont give me these crap for Pana!
as for the delete...i will answer you later... :(

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some stats:

Olympiakos PENALTIES:

FOR:11 (MORE than any other team,Paniliakos is second with 7)
AGAINST:2 (LESS than any other team,Proodeftiki is second with 5)

Olympiakos RED CARDS:

FOR:13 (!!!)
AGAINST:2 (a team with Anatolakis,Pursanidis and Niniadis only had 2 red cards againt...)

You cvant argue with these numbers...its too much! Panathinaikos was the best team this season.

------------------

·
Registered
502 Posts
Hmm...i can understand how a fan of paok feels,especially after loosing twice against us and not having taken a place for next year's CL,but i wont get into this...Moderators should be example and not fighting with eachother in front of all the other members...
Instead i am asking you to go to moderators haven,you will see a topic post,it's interesting...But...please...dont take it personnal!

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah,how should a PAOK fan feel after being unfairly beaten at his own home from Olympiakos because a referee didnt have the guts to dismiss Anatolakis and showed a red card to Georgiadis after a thatre from Niniadis?

This isnt about moderators,its about football,so please,come argue with facts...

(of course I dont expect you to go no,you cant argue with the TRUTH!)

------------------

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Don't forget Amo that Michopoulos is YOUR player!
The opponent is to blame if your own players make mistakes?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hi AMO!
Just read your call for support to the Greek forum... Here I am!

Well, I don't think you really expect me to support you on the Olympiakos matter.. hehehe

Seriously now, the whole Greece seems to agree on the fact that Panathinaikos was playing the better football. I won't argue with that, but I'd also like to add that they crushed under pressure, I don't only mean their decisive loss, but also a couple of their previous games that managed to win in 90+.

Anyway the championship is over, we're crowned champions and the rest is history. As I had posted not so long ago, it was a championship I didn't enjoy and I'm cool about us being champions. And look what's currently happening with Panathinaikos, they are facing a major crisis now!

By the way, what's your opinion on your team?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dont know...I trust Bajevic,despite his obvius mistakes in the transfer market (selling SABRY,buying Abonsah,Szamtulszki).Somehow I have the feeling that PAOK has all the talent needed to finish second (Olympiakos is undoubtally first in talent,but better prove it IN the pitch :().Besides I must add that i'm rather exiting at the rpospect of the two cypriots joining and I think that no team in Greece will have an attacking quarteto of Nalitzis,Okkas,Georgiadis,Kostadinidis.THE FIRST thing PAOK has to fix is the defence which is tottaly CRAP! We also need a keeper unless Szamo find his form and Tohuroglu obviusly is NOT the solution (why does Bajevic instist picking Olympiakos garbage? :() Tetradze is by far the best defender in the league (only Henricksen comes close) and in my opinion the best player overal in the league but Hassiotis is unexperienced and Katsabis crap...when we buy two good central defenders and a keeper we'll have a completel team.

____________???????_____________
____________Tetradze_____________
Borbokis_____???????______Venetidis
_____________Nagbe______________
Engomitis______________Konstadinidis
__________Georgiadis______________
______Okkas_______Nalitzis_________

I dont think it is that bad.Not close to Olympiakos but unless AEK does crazy things in the transfer market (yeah right,they are alway full of promises) I strongly believe that we can make it to second place next year.Panathinaikos will fall apart because Kirastas and even Vardinogiannis may leave...On the other hand PAOK ALWAYS underachieves.Maybe Dusko can change this...

Next year I predict a far more exiting league although at the end we knopw who will win,and not only because you have the best team... :(

Hala,there are some very interesting topics "burried" in this forum.

------------------

·
Registered
502 Posts
Amo,i disagree with you,i saw yesterday Scoda Xanthi vs Olympiakos game and the ref didnt favor us not once,so dont give me these crap...We are playing better football than Paok and i agree with Hala in the Pana matter...they crashed...

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So the ref didnt favor you once? great! a step forward...

I didnt say that you dont play better football than PAOK but you if Valianos was a right ref you would have lost in Touba and you know it.And dont tell me you played better than us in the Cup game,although you got to the next round because Mihopulos made the two blunders.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wanted to show how unlucky we were on that game...besides,Mihopulos ALWAYS plays for the opposite team! :)

What I can forget from this game was Gianakopulos exelent header (just over the ground) and the two magnificent saves Eleftheropulos did at the headers of Frussos and Vryzas.

------------------

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Hey Lochness, what's the story with you? Are you Greek? Because if you are not I'm really impressed, it's strange for a foreigner to follow the Greek league.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts