Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olympiakos...not just a team but a a religion, a way of life. The legend of greek soccer.
Red brothers tonight we play Aek and i cannot see us losing this match.Olympiakos will be fired up for this match. I see us winning 2-0.

"too much red meat goes to your head" J . Kosmas. LOL.
Im sure some of you in here know what that means.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes. Too much red is like wanking off, makes you a complete malaka! :D

It stinks fish in here... ;)

Anyway, seriusly now. Welcome to the forum. Good to see one more Greek fan here, even though you are a fish. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello AK i see you are new gavros on this channel welcome. I support Panathinaikos but we can still be friends:). Tell us a little about you if youlike.

·
Registered
143 Posts
he's back!!

giea sou reeeee ak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha welcome back brother. We'll wave the Olympiako flag proudly here eh? ;)

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you boys for the welcome.......geia sou chris...lol
What do you reckon should we extend an invitation to shift control so he can show his blissful wisdom in here too. Only problem is I dont think they have an avatar for him like the one back at the other bourdelo, who in there right mind would have an avatar f 2 men cheek to cheek ready to kiss....lol
I say we invite him here and well rename him CAPS LOCK.....ti les esi?

·
Banned
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ikaros...sure we can be friends ( but only friends...LOl) . I wont hold it against you that your a vazelo, everybody is not perfect.
MAn im from sydney , Australia and if you read the profile Olympiakos is my passion.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yes by far the most superior team in greece and famous world wide.Even our emblom depicting the ancient with the olive branch is a nice touch with our past.Couldn't ask for a better owner as well.This team is nothing but class.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts