Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why haven't you applied to take over the Scottish forum? It's still moderated by Jan and from what i've seen it's one of the more dull forums in xtratime. it could use an injection of fresh blood and you might be the answer...so go mail Jan and ask for the job...! :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey, i didn't even know there was a scottish forum. lol
Anyway, i don't really have time or the enthusiasm to take over a forum.
It's too much hassle.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's not like a moderator does abything! All you do is write about your favorite team and that shouldn't be that big of a problem... :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yeah, i guess, but i just wouldn't even be here often enough to be good at it.
And i'll be away for a few months anyway in some weeks, so it's not the best time to start anything.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, it's your decision of course, but I just know the Scottish forum could use an injection of pace. It's really dying and judging by your latest posts you may be the right man for the job. Another matter is however where the hell Jan is!? I've been trying to contact him for the past four days and no answer. Maybe's he's been hacked or something, because it really is uncharacteristic of him...?

·
Registered
271 Posts
You see, exactly, if i would disappear for a few weeks or months then i'd be letting people down.
I don't really want to have any responsibilities like this, ie. making sure the forum is good.
It would suck if i did it, because i wouldn't care enough to keep it good.
But thanks for the compliment by the way. lol :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't know where Jan is but he made me moderator about 4 days ago.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Another baseball site

1 - 9 of 9 Posts