Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
You know what, I'm ready to bitch and moan about it, but I could've killed myself more than once in the 36+ hours I've been awake until now so I won't complain.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
The attitude and passion of our footballing team throughout this championship has shown the world that Turks are capable of great things when we put our minds to it.

Yesterday, 23 people were wounded by stray bullets during celebrations. Unfortunately, this just goes to show that our people and our country are still a long ways away from becoming responsible enough to bring prosperity to our country

·
Master Debater
20,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cities for the most part still haven't been able to assimilate the migrants into urban culture.

In the villages it is very proper to shoot in the air for celebrations considering nobody ever gets hurt. But when you try the same thing in a crowded street with high rise buildings you see what happens.

Iste Bengos when you have mass migration from a village to a metropolitan city this is what happens. Growing pains.

And no I'm not taking a pot shot at koylu people, my grandparents were from a village.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts