Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe this has been a thread already,

but what has happened to him, ... i remember at the beginning of the season he was doing well, i would say his name a lot now i'm starting to hear Mista scoring and scoring ...

???

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ya, I didn't know why Benitez opt for Mista to start every match insteading of rotating the strikers. Now Xisco comes on almost every match and Oliveria didn't get much chances.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Guess Oliveira´s seen this thread before tonights match as he surely brought himself back to life. I think we should start him from now on instead of Mista. This guy has potential and it would darn stupid not to fully try him before conviction!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Rafa could experiment something like that against weaker opponents, but who´d you field in that case because it seems we only have Mista and Oliveira as real options and they´re both more of a support strikers anyway. Also that would mean either Baraja or Albelda dropped unless Aimar plays wide. I guess my point is that we don´t have the strikers to play 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 suits our current crop of players the best!

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Batigol9 said:
Mista and Oliveria are same for me.:yuck: :stuckup:
I have to agree. Can you picture what Valencia would be this year, if they had signed Eto? :eek:

Mistas went through an unreal form where he played better than he had in his entire life, Oliveira has days where is incredible, but at the end, I think the lack of a bonifide striker will be the downfall of Valencia. They have a more organized midfield and better defense than Madrid, but if you don't put away your chances, Madrid will and thats why I think that Madrid is the favorite for the championship.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
barça said:

but if you don't put away your chances, Madrid will and thats why I think that Madrid is the favorite for the championship.
I'm beginning to dislike you man. :tongue:

Sorry guys, I won't be that active for a week or so, but I'll drop by for the games and etc. ;)

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
MoMo said:
I'm beginning to dislike you man. :tongue:
Ooopppsss sorry MoMo:eek:

My point was simply that Madrid doesn't seem to need that many chances to score while the rest of the teams do. I think that will make the difference.

Sorry you can't be that active, you will be missed here.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Oliveira has been extremely clinical in front of goal that day. The goals he scored shown his great finishing and besides, he provided the first goal to kick start the victory! Lotsa potential for this young guy, thumbs up.

Mista aren't very bad either, he is currently doing better than the rest of our strikers.

With our current financial status, it would be dreaming to sign another 10m++ striker. Who doesn't want Eto in his team? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Max Depor said:
can you still say this after today????? they played very very good !!!
So what, also Barca won 5-0, thats doesn't make the Dutch who's called Frank Rijckaard as a good coach:yuck:

Thats only one match, I have been following Valencia's matches this season (70% of them), maybe I saw Oliveria like this only twice and the same goes with Mista.. who's 1% better than the Brazilian.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts