Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
What do you expect if, and I did write if, the FPF and players still support him?

He will not quit. He has won league titles and is now on his second tenure as coach of the selecao. As far as coaching in Portugal is concerned, he has nothing else to do. Only one of the affore mentioned two powers can remove him before Euro 2004.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Well from what I read from Portuguese Soccer.com they said that Oliveira offered his resignation to the FPF and the FPF said that they will reveal their answer next week.

·
International
5,629 Posts
Unfackenbelievable! THese pimps and whores of the FPF don't have a shred of decency left in them. Do they actually expect the public to believe this crap???

Oliveira goes on to say that his real objective was Euro2004!:fero:

I guess performance in a World Cup that Portugal qualifies for on an average of 18 years is out the window. Silly Me for thinking that's what every nation in the world plays for. I guess Portugal will always think small, since the morons in charge put forth primary objectives like performing in smaller tournaments. Perhaps Oliveira and Madail should take on the higher goal of winning the special olympics first. I mean with these two in charge I'm sure the Portuguese NT can get in.

Can we ask for some sort of Divine intervention here?

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
Personally, I think it's all a big smoke screen and that the FPF will in fact fry his :ass: or else they risk their owns :ass: 's being fried!

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
RedEagle said:
Unfackenbelievable! THese pimps and whores of the FPF don't have a shred of decency left in them. Do they actually expect the public to believe this crap???

Oliveira goes on to say that his real objective was Euro2004!:fero:

I guess performance in a World Cup that Portugal qualifies for on an average of 18 years is out the window. Silly Me for thinking that's what every nation in the world plays for. I guess Portugal will always think small, since the morons in charge put forth primary objectives like performing in smaller tournaments. Perhaps Oliveira and Madail should take on the higher goal of winning the special olympics first. I mean with these two in charge I'm sure the Portuguese NT can get in.

Can we ask for some sort of Divine intervention here?
LMFAO!!! This guy has to be kiding me!!!

·
Registered
642 Posts
Flotown said:
Personally, I think it's all a big smoke screen and that the FPF will in fact fry his :ass: or else they risk their owns :ass: 's being fried!
Im not so sure.

To get rid of him they would have to pay him off, with what I think would be a substantial amount of dosh. Me thinks that they think they can keep their heads down until the storm blows over an then go about their jobs hoping things improve.

NO WAY - WE CANNOT STAND FOR THIS!!!

Us the public must do everything we can to pressurize the fpf into makin the right decision; why have they suspended their verdict for a week - because with each passing day the fire slowly subsides.

I ask you all - my fellow Portuguese bretheren to not let this bastard stay head coach of our national team without at least trying something to stop this from happenin.

The only thing I can think of that we can do is to email the fpf and let them know in no kind fashion of our distaste for the decisions they have so far made.

"RUA PARA OLIVEIRA"

Contacts:

fpf secretary: [email protected]
public relations: [email protected]

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
OG BENFIQUISTA said:

Im not so sure.

To get rid of him they would have to pay him off, with what I think would be a substantial amount of dosh.
"
Exactly what I was going to say !!

If he walked , he walks empty handed
If he is told to walk , he walks with his hands & pocketsa full.

IMO , he'll go. The publis backlash has been huge & the FPF can not afford to stuff up.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I'll wait till the Sweden game in October comes before deciding. At least give him a few matches for him to say he's got his head out of the toilet.

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Sweden in October lol. Only one I've heard about on euro2004.com

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
What's so funny about Sweden? They came out of one of the toughest groups and made it to the second round. Please do not bring this under estimation ****t back bro. Look what happen to us this year already.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
I agree, barring a typo by F1Soccer-Por., Sweden came out of the World Cup looking very good. A tough overtime loss to Senegal prevented them from possibly having a spot in the semifinal today.

Larrson will be an excellent challenge for the defense.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I cant beleive some of u dudes are sayin lets give him another chance. Hes had his time and responsibilty of head coach of Portugal and he failed miserably with that honour. Do we want to risk our performances at eyro 2004 at home in front of the world just to give this bum another chance.

NO WAY - GET RID OF HIM NOW!!!

Another thing i cannot stand about him and the fpf is their public display of stating that everythings allright and that our objectives have been met - what alot of crap.

Oliveira keeps on trying to cover up his dismal coaching by stating "its allright, look at France and Argentina, they failed too"
stupid prik.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yes first the guy gets married days before the Cup begins, then he doesn't play Nuno Gomes, benches Rui Costa, then says that his real target is Euro 2004..... Ahh... forget this!! I'll be here forever naming his mistakes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts