Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me what the current situation regarding Olisadebe's place in Pana? Has he been bought by Juventus, as was rumored earlier? And what happened with him over the last few months...why didn't he play other than coming on as a substitute....

·
Registered
591 Posts
No, Olisadebe isn't going anywhere..Panathinaikos completely owns him and as the president Philipidis said he is not gonna leave
As for the substitude i don't know...it is surely a big mistake....

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, at the moment we see great Warzycha's come back. He's still alive :D . Scores and scores and scores.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Amd people thought that he wouldn't see no playtime!!

He is incredible as you said,maybe something like Sinisa Gogic who is 39 and still scores:eek:

·
Registered
375 Posts
some quotes from PAO fans on Warzycha!!!!
i really enjoy reading these!!
"Warzycha is a living legend for us. He will be folk-lore told to our children when he stops.
A true gentlemen that has never provoked anyone and has been substituted when PAO was playing in the Karaiskaki a few years back and was applauded by the Olympiakos fans aswell (actually, he's the only PAO player to ever be applauded by them). In AEK's stadium he was also substituted last year and all the AEK fans gave him a standing ovation.
We can never thank him enough for what he has done for us scoring crucial goals against Olympiakos, AEK and ofcourse the goal of our most famous away victory in Europe and the last ever goal scored in the Olympic Stadium of Amsterdan against the World Champions and most powerful team in the world Ajax Amsterdamn in 1996. There is even a plaque which commemorate Ajax's last gmae their and the final score and scorer.

We should build a statue 10 feet high, for my generation, never to forget and for the generations to come to learn.

We can't find words to say to him but, thank you and we can never love you enough for what you deserve.Krzystof Warzycha is Panathinaikos!" BY
EverGreen-13

"WARZYCHA... WHERE DO YOU START AND WHERE DO YOU FINISH? THE GUY IS THE DEFINITION OF A TRUE GENTLEMAN WITH CLASS ON AND OFF THE FIELD. THIS IS THE MAN THAT YOUNG KIDS SHOULD LOOK AT AS A ROLE MODEL. WHEN HE DOES RETIRE HE WILL BE GREATLY MISSED."Author: PAO13

"I think that a statue outside panathinaikos new stadium will be well deserved for the man,the player,the athlete,the father who offered so much to Panathinaikos. A team that he loved/loves with all his heart and a team that loved him with all its heart...form the first fans,managers,officials...to the last...
Everyone loved/loves him...from every team in greece...
Warzycha, The One And Only!"
Author: andreas_G13

You all agree???

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Yep,he is one of the very few players that people cheers in every field...

·
Registered
591 Posts
That's the goal he scored against Ajax in the Olympic Stadium of Amsterdam in one of the lasts games of Ajax in that stadium!
Semifinals Champions League 1996
Ajax-Pao:0-1
Ajax took the trophy the same year...............

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
Warzych has won our respect. I have applaused him too. We have no reason to do the opposite. This guy is absolutely cool.
And for the Polish fans: Do you like Andrej Juskowiak? He played in Olympiakos in the season 95-96 and we loved him. It was really bad that he left. However, the next year we took the championship and many great players like Djordjevic and Giannakopoulos, so it didn't hurt us so much. But we have good memories from him.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
That's a good question! Imagine if he doesn't speak Polish and he is the best player of Polska National team!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Panathinaikara said:
Smthg different..does anyone know if Olisadebe speaks Polish?
I think he would.... he is married to a Polish girl isnt he?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Yeah he has to, he is indeed married to a Polish girl. His first words in Poland when he got there were 'my God, it's cold here!'

(in Polish of course, which I dont know :D )

·
Registered
407 Posts
His first words in Greek where " My God, it's Red here!"

Attachments

·
Registered
768 Posts
Panathinaikara, if I knew that, I could give a definite answer about Olisadebe being capable or not of speaking Polish :D So I don't know, I know he knew to say that but if he knows more.. I think so but you'd better ask someone on the EE forum ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts