Lav

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
yeah....funny that :cool:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
not milan for sure,not italia..better for him france or spain..i would like to see him there..

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
lol... well, you can talk crap about Serie A all you want, but they usually pay the best for our players... so he will probably go there... german teams usually dont pay that much for younger players, while english teams dont either since of their foreign player rules... spanish might be possibility, but I would rather see him in Italian club... lots of our players have done well in Italy

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
What about saudi-arabian league??;) :D :D :D

·
©
7,230 Posts
He is staying at NK ZAGREB after the club agreed to rename the club NK Ivica Olic!!:tongue:

He has already failed once in Europe so I think he is wiser for it and will make a good decision. France or Germany would still be good but knowing the Italians they will be on to him now. Just as long as he plays..

He shouldn't rush either.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
he didn't fail in europe, he came back home as he was afraid of sitting on the bench, so he says ;)

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
he shouldn't go to Italy even though its my favorite league why? well we all know if he goes to a big team like Roma he will just sit and dont think they wont know he was the guy that started the downfall of thier beloved Azzuri:)

·
©
7,230 Posts
:D :D :D :D :D

These rich clubs make me laugh!! He only played 30-35 minutes and Roma, Juve, Inter and Lazio are already after him. It is pathetic. Nobody noticed him before and when they buy him they will put him on the bench.:rolleyes: The guy is better than that.

For Croatian football's sake he needs to play and not turn into another Balaban. I remember during the Italy game just after he scored he went on a run and left 2-3 defenders for dead!! He is like a metak.:eek:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
dinamo11 said:
:D :D :D :D :D

These rich clubs make me laugh!! He only played 30-35 minutes and Roma, Juve, Inter and Lazio are already after him. It is pathetic. Nobody noticed him before and when they buy him they will put him on the bench.:rolleyes: The guy is better than that.
umm, sure they did... there was talk of him going to italy for past 6-7 months... better buy him now for 10 mil, than have to pay 20 few years later

·
©
7,230 Posts
hhmm...the only club I heard that was interested was Juve but nothing ever came of it. I may be wrong but I never heard of all these other clubs being after him.:undecide:

The most concrete was Bordeaux but that broke down didn't it?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts