Xtratime Community banner

O'Leary leaves

846 views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  Carson35 
Well, I am a very shocked young man atm. David O'Leary has finally left Leeds. I didn't think it would happen so soon, it was the last thing I expected right after the World Cup. He has done alright but no silverwear. :dontcare: Why the shock move? David O'Leary leaving isn't something any of us were contemplating, were we? I guess he had to move on sooner or later and I know find myself asking the ultimate question? Who will take over as the Manager of Leeds? Eddie Grey? Brian Kidd?

Yeah, we get the point... :lazy: Can we all get a picture of McCarthy in the position into our heads. It may seem far off but I think he would be an awsome replacement, just look at how well he did at the World Cup! :)

These bloody irishman can't coach for crap, just look at Mick McCarthy and ireland they were hopeless.
Yeah I know Joe. I mean making the 2nd round is pretty bad, wait a minute, Portugal didn't even make it past the group stage. Didn't you lose to USA 4-3!!! :tongue: Ha ha ha ha!!! I think we all know Porto-rules was drinking when he wrote that!

You stupid nut have you even been watching the world cup it wasn't even 4-3 it was 3-2 to the USA. Looks like you have to go down to accredited Maths.
Who got the three points? ;) Not Portuagal, that's for sure... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.