Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he is playing very good in the belgian league and many great teams atre interested in him.
both italians and english.
i think he will sign for tottenham,they need forwards and norwegians has always choosed epl before sreie A.
HE WILL POSSIBLY NOT PLAY IN EURO 2000 BUT ANYWAY HE'S A GREAT PLAYER FOR THE FUTURE!!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
He's great, but he didn't make it with the Belgian top team ( Anderlecht). Now he plays with AA Gent and he has already made 27 goals. But still I suggest him to make a pitstop in Holland or England 1 division because he still has to grow. But you are right, he might be good for the future.

ADRIAAN
_______
Atleti, Atleti !

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
a great player my ***. it's true he's making a great season but in a team that is completely working for him. this is the only way he can perform. last 2 years at anderlecht you could see he lacks pace and skills to make it at the top.

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok,it is a b-team he's playing for but i really think he will be something special in the future.
he may not play in euro 2000
but maybe in world cup if norway qualifies.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
maybe he will improve, but believe me he hasn't the talent that flo, carew, solskaer, iversen... have. he can also only play as a deep forward. so i think the national team will always stay a dream for goale martin arst unless of course norway ha s to face a lot of injuries.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
He still is a good player, he didn't play in the Euro 2000, but he still has a chance of being picked up by Semb for the world cup qualification.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
gOD, we really appreciate that you post here, but please, no multipost oki?? :)

And give this Aarst guy a chance, I think he's been doing great so far, just give him some time :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts