Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I can't believe nobody's talking about this yet.
I mean we all saw that ball go in, right. When I saw it I didn't even imagine there could be a doubt that it was a goal. Carroll jumped about a mile into his goal from his standing position on the line. So even if u see it from a distance, at an angle, surely any non-retarded human being would conclude that the ball went in. So howcome the linesman didn't?
To not award that goal is not a mistake or even a blunder. It is much much more.:nono:
And it just happened to happen at Old Trafford in favour of MFUC?
How many penalties have visting teams scored there?
And how many did Riley award them in a row? :veiled:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
Never crossed the line

Okay, it's obvious you're here on the windup, but at least make it a halfway decent windup first? You're embarrassing yourself and all other United fans.

What are you, six?

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Not even six according to his profile. :irritate:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Well its not being talked about here in theis forum, as there are threads about this already in the Man U forum and the Tottenham forum.

So if you want to discuss it further please take it to one of those :)

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
khimik said:

Okay, it's obvious you're here on the windup, but at least make it a halfway decent windup first? You're embarrassing yourself and all other United fans.

What are you, six?
Coming from a Arsenal fan HAHA :eek: Who is it who is famous for the quote - ''i did not see it''

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
This is old news. There's rules for football and then there's rules at Old Trafford which are different. And they only benefit one team. :stuckup:

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Flo said:
This is old news. There's rules for football and then there's rules at Old Trafford which are different. And they only benefit one team. :stuckup:
If you remember last years champs league Vs Porto, Scholes scored a perfect goal at OLD TRAFFORD, but it was not given :eekani: so that statement is wrong, Ronaldo was taken out Vs Arsenal but no penalty :eekani:

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
If you remember last years champs league Vs Porto, Scholes scored a perfect goal at OLD TRAFFORD, but it was not given :eekani: so that statement is wrong, Ronaldo was taken out Vs Arsenal but no penalty :eekani:
That's cause Mourinho is more shaddy than Sir Alex.

Give it up my man, ManU gets all the homer calls. So please.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
I don't recall anything of the sort Kyle. :stuckup: :tongue:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
If you remember last years champs league Vs Porto, Scholes scored a perfect goal at OLD TRAFFORD, but it was not given :eekani:
UEFA sanctioned referees are different.

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Flo said:
No. But I can damn well sure enough say that Tuesday's goal was. :boxing:
Not United's fault the linesman was shit is it, not like we paid him :eek:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
So can you sit there and say it wasnt a goal? come on man
Erm, no, idiot, I didn't say that. I said UEFA sanctioned officials aren't prone to the hideous bias given at Old Ratheap by the vastly inferior Premiership referees.

And it was hilarious that Scholes goal wasn't counted :howler:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts