Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
The record stands now at 9 wins three draws and a loss. :stuckup: :proud:

Another ugly win but these are the games that win championships provided we beat our rivals.......which brings us to Juventus!!

Again, predicting the lineup is down to injuries and who is available. I hope to see Seedorf back and perhaps it is time for Pippo and his big game heroics. Zambro-Maldini-Bonera- Janku would be fine with me, although Maldini is no sure thing anymore.

This is one game where the ugly 1-0 win would be more than fine with me. ;)

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
If I were to be honest, I hope Ronaldinho does not make it to this game and we play two strikers.

A big worry is that apparently Bonera's injury might require surgery :eek: So his participation in this game is in doubt.

Rino is suspended so hopefully Ambro is back, otherwise our super utility man Flamini will have to put in a big game performance :stuckup:

Abbiati

Zambrotta-Maldini-Kaladze-Jankulovski

Flamini-Pirlo (Ambrosini)-Seedorf

Kaka

Pato-Shevchenko (Inzaghi)​

FORZA MILAN!

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bonera...f*ck!

It does speak to the depth in this squad that while it may not be one star in for another to make the tofosi shut up, err, happy, we do have enough depth to field a competitive team every week. It ain't pretty but we are winning.

I agree, the two forwards is a better option than Dinho out on the left adding random moments. I really liked what he was doing earlier in the season but lately it has not added much. His saving grace was he was the one scoring the late goals to get us some of those tough wins. Otherwise, he did not do much.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
It was a side article in today's (Sunday) Gazzetta.

The article was saying that today against Catania Milan are missing a lot of players, but hopefully against Juve Pirlo, Seedorf, Ambrosini and Inzaghi will return but surely no Bonera.

Something with his hernia. He will be back for the Dubai trip, apparently.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Ringhio out for Juve Cazzo:moan:,it's going to be tough if anything only a win will be sufficient but it's going to be that tough.Especially Inter shouldn't have any problem of disposing of Chievo.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Must win, all what we must think of!!

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Remember last season Simic who hadn't played in probably 3 seasons had to mark Del Piero :D

I don't think I've ever seen a Milan defender struggle that much.. And against Del Piero too!

Why did Del Piero miss today's game though?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I called my uncle Sebastiano in Milan. He is an AC Milan double-insider. That means he is inside the interior of the inside of the club. We spoke for a while. He told me all about Ancelotti's after-shave, since he is so close to the club and the members. Anyway, he gave me the down low on the game:

He says it will be a good match.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm guessing Lillian Thuram and maybe roberto Ayala. Maybe coax Costacurta out of retirement.

·
Registered
59,721 Posts
I called my uncle Sebastiano in Milan. He is an AC Milan double-insider.
Had you written Sebastiano in Milano it would have sounded way cooler. Befitting of a cool Italian American lawyer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
1 - 20 of 402 Posts