Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I have a tape which is a documentary on the history of Red Star made for their 55 year anniversary. Its a must have for any Red Star fan.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Fleka said:
I have a tape which is a documentary on the history of Red Star made for their 55 year anniversary. Its a must have for any Red Star fan.
You know any where that can be downloaded??

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Ivan K said:
You know any where that can be downloaded??
Try doing a search on Kazza.com

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Or if you're willing to pay for tapes you could check delije.net

V

·
0 Posts
::Ambis:: said:
Anyone have the game againt Panathinaikos??
A znaci i zvezdash si? I tatkomi bese golem zvezdash i vardarec :thumbsup: I jas bi ja sakal ova kaseta so Panathinaikos bidejki Pancev dade gol ili potocno dva mislam...

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Welcome back Ambis! :)

As for the Maksimir incident, I have it on delije tapes, along with Bari, Metz, Pakistan (both football and b-ball) and even riots with UF among others. :)

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
VardarFanaticar said:
A znaci i zvezdash si? I tatkomi bese golem zvezdash i vardarec :thumbsup: I jas bi ja sakal ova kaseta so Panathinaikos bidejki Pancev dade gol ili potocno dva mislam...
tocno taka ;)

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
VHS I think.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Yes i asked them and they said that they are VHS and would work on a North American VCR.By the way last week i watched the movie Ona Voli Zvezdu and oh my god is that a horrible movie i was expecting something totally different.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hey Fleka,

Does that anniversary tape of Red Star feature their great early 90s teams? I'm looking for footage of young Mihajlovic any and any of his great goals...I mean free kicks, :). What's the name of the tape btw so I can search for it?

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
::Ambis:: said:

I can watch this game million times and it never gets old the best game ever!
:thmbup:

Me too. I still get goosebumps after the second goal. ;)

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Pfhor said:
Hey Fleka,

Does that anniversary tape of Red Star feature their great early 90s teams? I'm looking for footage of young Mihajlovic any and any of his great goals...I mean free kicks, :). What's the name of the tape btw so I can search for it?
http://www.delije-caffe.co.yu/prodavnica/prodavnica.htm

Scroll down to diskovi, there are some classic matches there. Both encounters with Bayern and our final against Olympique.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts