Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why the other benfica threads weren't tranferred to the forum. Are they capable of sorting those out or will they be liable to F1's edit features in the Portuguese forum?

I'm talking about those from the AXP moderating era.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Actually I think it would be possible, but it needs a CM to do the job. I however don't think it would be worth the effort, since I don't believe there's need to warm up old pie (given it's a hell of a lot of old pie additionally) and I couldn't bother to ask the CM's for that favour now since they have done so much for us during the last days. I also don't believe those threads will be edited in the portuguese forum neither. If you however wish for any explicit thread in particular you would like to have back at it's old place, given it has been here before, for personal sentiment or so, I would recommend you to ask a CM to do the favour for you. :)

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Yes, of course it's possible. Either the FMs of the forum where the threads are in or CMs and higher can move those threads.
I don't know if it makes much sense to move every single historical thread, but if there are some where you feel you want to continue the discussion but in this new forum, then it can be a good idea.
If you tell me which threads, I can move them for you.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Agreed with Bier. No real need to move them all in here. I moved only the Official Benfica thread, cause it's still alive and Pila's "I'm not an animal" thread, cause it's been somewhat the cause to create the forum.
If there's a thread ot two which should be here, no problem. ;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'll have to start looking for some classics when I have a little more time.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
That's one thing I've forgotten since we've moved our BBQ: Random don't-know-diddlys (In this case "Big Scot") showing up unannounced and throwing around their 2 cents.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Loco- I'm telling you if you do a search "Rui Costa", Username "Razor", Forum "Benfica", you may make the server crash.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AXP103 said:
Loco- I'm telling you if you do a search "Rui Costa", Username "Razor", Forum "Benfica", you may make the server crash.
Much like doing one on 'Razor' and 'Tom Brady' at our other BBQ...

Gotcha!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh those light bulbs are so damn funny...

1 Portista to say how "conferteble" it is to change a lightbulb in an Italian NT uni;
By the way, who was this yahoo?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Loco said:
Oh those light bulbs are so damn funny...

By the way, who was this yahoo?
That was BootyChoker. Words over 2 syllables were somewhat out of his reach.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts