Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day everyone :excited:

Fellow football nut here but after spotting the forum title "Udinese", I'm going to get a little off topic for a sec in the hope that some of you will be able to help me out with something.

I'm an Australian planning on going to Udine next year in search of lost relatives by the name of Pasquale.

Our father, whose name is Fidele Pasquale, emigrated to Queensland, Australia decades ago and created his own family who are very much in the dark about their Italian counterparts (but would sincerely like to change this!!) From what little information I was able to glean from the Italian consulate here, he has sisters (aunts) and children (cousins) in Udine but where exactly remains a mystery. One sister actually used to live in Australia but moved back to Italy many years ago. If anyone thinks the above might ring a bell - or would like to pass on information about Udine in light of my proposed travel - I'd appreciate anything - doesn't matter how trivial.

I can be reached via this address: [email protected]

Many thanks,
B.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
i'm sorry, i can't help you:cry:
but wait now i can try to ask to my friends from Udine if they know something...
if they know i will tell you:)

but i doubt about it:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's okay Arianna, contact has been established! One moved to Gorizia. The others are in Udine.
Thanks anyway.

THANKS TO THE FORUM READERS. :hopefull:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts