Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watz goin on with him?

Okan’dan beyaz sayfa

Beþiktaþ'a geldiði günden beri bir türlü beklenen performansý gösteremeyen Okan Koç ikinci yarýya iddialý hazýrlanýyor

Takým arkadaþlarýnýn aksine hergün idman yaparak açýklarýný kapayan genç yýldýzýn taraftara da mesajý var: “Hakkýmda birçok spekülasyon üretildi ama hiçbiri doðru deðil. Ben de istediðim gibi yararlý olamadýðýmýn farkýndayým. Biraz zamana ihtiyacým var, hepsi bu.”

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
you should learn Turkish Lee !:cool:

it says that Okan is working very hard. He trains much more than his team-mates and that he needs time to fulfil the expectations.
He knows that he isn´t playing that good but the speculations about him are not true...

what speculations?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Esperar, they were expecting more from him and he couldn't live upto the expectations.
About the speculations, he's probably referring to the Turkish newspapers.

Since the league went into holidays, Besiktas has lost all its players to Fener, GS, Gencler, Lens, Glasgow, etc. etc. according to the 'extremely objective' Tukish newspapers :rolleyes:

The same papers wrote about Okan being sent to Ankara or something like that. But then again, they also wrote that Tumer was going to fener :rolleyes:

I wonder if they make it up because it's stating to be comical.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i thought okan koc could never play as he could, i mean at genclerbirligi, he was defending the right back, then all the way on the right of the strikers to give them crosses...here he's more into the defending ways, i havent really seen him fully at the other side except for the trabzon match (in which he played like the world class youngster he is, controllin the mid)

:D i remember readin an arguement in he gala forum over whether okan koc defended as well :D whoever said he did that too must be laughing now everyone knows okan does :D :D

what the hell ever happened to maldarasanu? came then went :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts