Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I think it is. But I want one information as I haven't seen much of Okan (unbeliveable but always have missed matches where he played)- which possitions does he play? Right mid and central mid?

Just because I am thinking where with him in Perugia line-up...

Thanks Marco.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
So that's what I thought but I wasn't sure. Thanks. Perugia plays 3-5-2. He'll probably play here:

--- o --- o --- o ---
o - Okan - o - o - o
---- o ----- o ----

He will be also ready to play in another possition if Ze Maria injured.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
don´t know Perugia well, but if he is going to sit on the bench there too, then it`s a bad transfer for Okan...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Perugia is not that kind of club which buys players like Okan to sit on the bench. Don't worry.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
He's a very good player, if Peruggia uses him in squad rotation or as part of the first team, they'll benefit immensely from him.
It would be good to see Okan back in shape, he was benched too much at Inter.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
They also signed Colonnese (defender) and Karagounis (attacking midfielder)..

Some strong signings..

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
karagounis is good...okan and him can reek some serious danger...

i can see this:

_______---okan buruk--karagounis---________

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Way too attacking.. :D

Tedesco is another top midfielder at the club, and he won't give up his spot very easily..

Ze Maria is the right wingback, so Okan won't play there..

Maybe Karagounis will play as a support forward even? Who knows..

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Perugia continue Inter talks Tuesday 6 January, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perugia have confirmed that they have yet to reach an agreement with Inter over the loan moves for Okan Buruk and Giorgios Karagounis.

The Umbrian outfit claimed last week that they were close to bringing in the pair but talks are continuing.

"We¡¦ve taken a step forward in negotiations but we still have a few details to take care of over the next few days," said Perugia director general Alessandro Gaucci.

However, midfielder Karagounis has told a Greek radio station that he has no interest in a move.

"There is no possibility that I will join Perugia," he said on ERA Sport. "I don¡¦t understand why the media and Gaucci are saying such things.

"Inter haven¡¦t told me that they want to loan me out and I¡¦m staying with the intention of winning a first team shirt.

"The arrival of Alberto Zaccheroni as Coach has changed things for me. He believes in me and has given me a few games to impress.

"Could I return to Greece? That is not part of my plan. I want to keep wearing the Nerazzurri shirt."

Karagounis arrived at the San Siro in the summer, on a free transfer, after his contract expired with Panathinaikos.

channel4

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I dont understand why Okan was bought in the frist place. He is overated like hell and will probably be as bad as he allways been. Okan does deserve Serie B or something like that.

·
*the drum drum*
42,862 Posts
Okan's been pretty good when he was given the rare chance at Inter... In most appearances, he assisted a goal..

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Shero said:
I dont understand why Okan was bought in the frist place. He is overated like hell and will probably be as bad as he allways been. Okan does deserve Serie B or something like that.
he ****ing is amazin yo, wat do u kno...in the england match, he was the only good performer besides alpay hakan and sergen...and he proves he is good all the time...he deserves top level football yo, he should come to gala...

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Okan and Serie B get out of here. He can easily be a top player in a mid level team in Serie A.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Shero said:
Okan does deserve Serie B or something like that.
Don't be silly, he's a good player and belongs on a decent Seria A team.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts