Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unbelieveble, he is once again sacked by an Superlig club. Is this his 4th club in Superlig this season??!! :rolleyes:

I am so dissapointed right now, we bought so many young players the last 2 years, almost none of them have managed to become somthing regular in the first eleven... :depress:

I dont have any faith in Okan Koc anymore, he will probably become a new Yusuf, Mustafa Kocabey, Tarik of turkish football... :doh: With Rizas 352 system he wont get the chance as a winger anyway.... :irritate:

Its sad, he was as talentet as Tuncay couple of years ago, i still remember how those two almost destroyed the England defence in one of the U-21 games.....

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
This is the unfortunate situation in Turkish football right now. Only 4, well really only 3 :D , clubs having all the money. So young players with a flash of talent are quickly swooped up, often before they're ready and are wasted at a big club. And the young player of course goes, chasing the money.
After sitting on the bench for a while, they try to get playing time at a smaller club, but it seems that often they're only doing it to get back to a big club and it rarely works.

Yasko - Add Yusuf Simsek, Ceyhun Eris and Hakan Bayraktar to that list.

It's too bad for all of Turkey really :(

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
It is sad he is sacked again... he was so talented. I am saying it again, I wish we had signed him 2 years ago... maybe everything would have been different..

Its true he cant play in Riza's 352, he can play in 442 where he is more attacking

Was he sacked by Ankaragucu? He probably thinks he is too good for the club and want to play in BJK

Loan him to us guyz...

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cihan007x said:
Loan him to us guyz...
I think we should sell him to you if neccecery. For me NT comes first and foremost. And if we are gonna play 3-5-2 we should let him go to a club that plays the way it fits him....

·
*the drum drum*
42,909 Posts
I remember when he first came to Gençler, mid-season from Çanakkale Dardanelspor as a 19 year old, in one of his first games he played against Galatasaray and he gave Hakan Ünsal a footballing lesson. A few weeks later, he got both Ibrahim Üzülmez and Abdullah Ercan (Fener at the time) tied in knots trying to stop him and repeated the lesson to both of them as well..

Back then, not only was he rated higher than Tuncay, he was supposed to be Turkey's version of Luis Figo..

He still could be, but I don't think it'd happen in Turkey. Teams here are too obsessed with pressing midfields and virtually play without proper wingers..

I wish he'd find a way to sign for a mid size Spanish side, they love their wingers over there and they'd be the only one's who'd be able to nurture him properly..

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tolga said:
He still could be, but I don't think it'd happen in Turkey. Teams here are too obsessed with pressing midfields and virtually play without proper wingers..

I wish he'd find a way to sign for a mid size Spanish side, they love their wingers over there and they'd be the only one's who'd be able to nurture him properly..
Which naturally rises the question; How the hell could Del Bosque send him away, especially since he wanted to use the 4-2-3-1 !!! :scream:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Maybe DelBosque sent him because of disciplinary issues, i mean he fought at Konya, told off his coach at Ankara...and he was living an active night life in Istanbul which costed him his starting spot at Besiktas.

But I'm still hopefull. If Riza brings him back, he'll help Okan find himself again. But Okan has to change his attitude as well.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Tolga said:
I remember when he first came to Gençler, mid-season from Çanakkale Dardanelspor as a 19 year old, in one of his first games he played against Galatasaray and he gave Hakan Ünsal a footballing lesson.

I actually watched that match, and itwas a draw I THINK 1-1. Okan koc played class, like a world class Winger, and I am a huge admirer, and think he still can make it.... and I aslo watched some Turkish U21 games, he was class, I even watched some Gencelr matches and he was class. But he madea wrong move by gooing to BJK. He should of come to Galatasaray

·
Master Debater
20,855 Posts
So Cihan why do you want Okan at Galatasaray now? So he got rot on the bench behind Ribery? lol

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Leyn Yasko ortaligi karistirdin yine :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts