Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terim has returned to Gala and Okan might return back to his home. Terim has said if Okan wants to come back he is welcome. I have been following this forum all season and many of you believe that Okan should have played instead of Conce (me included). What do you all think about this? Okan has not been given the chance and I think he is to good of a player to sit on the bench, so I think he would make the right decision by returning to Gala, who desperatly need a right winger.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Infamous I think he is right, don´t you remember they got the most promising right winger in the world Coneceisao.......whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I think it would be sad if he left. I never really got the chance to see him this season. :(
When he was a starter right before his injury, I didn´t get the Inter matches on TV, so I never saw him. Then when I got the channels in order to see the matches, he was injured for the rest of the season.

I really wish Okan to stay and to be able to prove himself.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
At some time during this season Okan played very good, but after becoming injured he´s struggle back to the first lineup was very difficult. I believe that Okan can maintain in the first team if he keeps on working and conseicaos bad play has made it a little bit easier to break into the team.

Okan to galatasaray? I believe this will happen if Gala can have a "cheap" offer from Inter. Okan has relieved that he would love to get together with Mr. Terim, Emre has also said this but it´s all about money - Maybe Gala can loan these players for 1 year?

·
Registered
321 Posts
He is a complete warrior... he runs the who game... I have to extremes..

the laziest is Vieri.... then there is a scale---------------------------------------------------Okan and Emre

The turks run like crazy, and I have been particularly impresse by Belozoglu. I think he should not leave... he can be a joker next season. C.Zanetti-Di Biagio is boring to be honest, one of them on the pitch, together with Dalmat or Emre, eventually Makelele would be better I think.

Okan though is getting old, and we might as well sell him...

If you remember Inter-Chievo game.... Okan was very good

·
Registered
181 Posts
NOT EMRE !
He's a good and talented and a young player !

·
Registered
30 Posts
I heard Emre said that he is not happy on inter and he has many offers from other teams in europe included Gala. He said also that inter will not let him go.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Bullocks.

Okan will stay because he knows many times this season he would start over Sergio Conceicao and when he was healthy he got plenty of chances, Terim ain't got sh*t on Inter to take him back to Galatasary. Emre? He's gonna be our star with Stephane Dalmat next season and will be taking Di Biaggio's regular starting linuep spot. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Terim coming to Italy

After the CL final Terim will move to Italy and contact with his transfer list. So rumors will be over after this week, but i believe he will mostly be interested in milan players, especially serginho and kallon.

By the way, looking at Inter matches i can say that emre and okan are NOT running as much as they did in Gala. I hope they will gain their form next season and show you how much more they can run. Although Okan runs much more than emre, Emre has the technic that covers his lack of running:tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Re: Terim coming to Italy

BALIKEKMEK said:
milan players, especially serginho and kallon.
I thought Kallon is Inter player.:tongue:
I really hope that Okan stays and i am quite sure that he will.:hopefull:

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I think if Okan can stay fit and healthy then he will play more then his fair share.....

Conciecao is sooooooo sh!t and Seedorf blaaaaaa we all his story........that leaves Okan at Right Wing......i mean i remember Okan starting 3 matches in a row and then he got some tragic injuiry..if he didnt get that he would of played heaps more..

I say he should stay till Christmas..if he doesnt start sell him to Gala.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts