1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heavy rain?
Battlefield 2
or god of war 3?

Ok , back to heavy rain!. Now people who expect a lot shooting, action, and blood will not like this game. That is where the mature content of this game comes in. You have to be patient and pay attention to every little detail in the game. So is that fun?

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I got it yesterday and i finished it yesterday. It was a lot of fun. So much pressure to make decisions. I won't spoil anything but it's a fantastic game. I will be playing it again on the weekend and I'll make different decisions. 5/5

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
arrrg , i need to resistttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. i want to buy god of war 3

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
get both for a reduced price at amazon.com

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I got it today. Start was really slow (with Ethan) but has got much progressively better.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I got it today. Start was really slow (with Ethan) but has got much progressively better.
Eventhough it was slow, gets you to connect well with the character. Who's your favorite character so far. Mine was Madison. :)

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Eventhough it was slow, gets you to connect well with the character. Who's your favorite character so far. Mine was Madison. :)
I just played some more. Without giving too much away, I just completed the part with Madison/Ethan and the subway.

Yeah I have found Madison's storyline the most exciting. Whenever you play with her something good is happening.

She is prob my fav. I like Scott too.

Blake pisses me off something shocking.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
I just played some more. Without giving too much away, I just completed the part with Madison/Ethan and the subway.

Yeah I have found Madison's storyline the most exciting. Whenever you play with her something good is happening.

She is prob my fav. I like Scott too.

Blake pisses me off something shocking.
Oh, what was the outcome for you in the subway? Send me a PM.

I hated Blake so much. I wanted to kill him!

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I finished the game just before. Absolutely amazing. Would never have picked who the killer was.

This must surely get game of the year, I know it's still early, but can't see much topping it.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dang it...I am going to rent this game

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Nah dude, buy it. Trust me.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I finished the game just before. Absolutely amazing. Would never have picked who the killer was.

This must surely get game of the year, I know it's still early, but can't see much topping it.
We're in February with God of War III, Mafia 2, and others still to come.

Calm down. You enjoyed the game but no need to exaggerate to such a degree.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
I don't think I was exaggerating. Play it, and you will understand.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
It was a great game indeed and will be a contender for GOTY but as Josh pointed out, let's see how GOWIII does cause I am very excited about that. Mafia II, I am not that excited about, is it like GTA? cause those games are boring to me. FFXIII i was excited about but not anymore. What else is coming out?

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
No, you do this quite often for video games. "I just played so and so and this is hands down, no doubt about it, absolutely guaranteed to be the best game EVER!" A week goes by, and there's a new one like that.

I've played it. It's a good game. Mafia II will shit on it.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Mafia II is not anything innovative. It's been done before but Heavy Rain is different. I loved it. Josh, did you play just the demo or did you actually get the game?

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
No, you do this quite often for video games. "I just played so and so and this is hands down, no doubt about it, absolutely guaranteed to be the best game EVER!" A week goes by, and there's a new one like that.

I've played it. It's a good game. Mafia II will shit on it.
You? As in me personally?

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
Mafia II is not anything innovative. It's been done before but Heavy Rain is different.
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) for example, Heavy Rain is no more innovative than Mafia II and innovation is overrated anyway, games like Syphon Filter or more recently Darksiders borrowed heavily from other games and hardly brought anything original but were a blast to play, deserving of praise and worthy buys.

it's indeed premature to call Heavy Rain the best game of the year.

·
A por Ellos!
6,895 Posts
Oh, I'm sorry Mr. MWII. FPS is getting boring and they're all the same. Support the games that actually try something new and exciting.

IP was just a test for Heavy Rain.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts