Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We won, but we still haven't played too impressive, idno what it'll be like when we play germany, italy, portugal etc....

Numero uno

Get rid of Nadal, he's useless IMO. Helguera should start in the defence. There was too many gaps today. Helguera's too good to sit on the bench.

2)

As "well" as De Pedro played today, i'd rather sacrifice him. Move Luis Enrique ( :star: ) to the left, and bring on Mendieta/Joaquin on the right. Don't care which one, but Mendieta should be subbed in more at least. I want him more involved with a NT, I think he's one of those players who can change the whole game.

3)

Luque as Tristan's back-up, not Mori:)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Hmmm, I agree Nadal should be replaced by Helguera, without a doubt, which I've heard is what Camacho is probably going to do. However, I thought De Pedro was one of the best on the field and his freekicks are pretty damn good, so that's a tough one. I would also love to see mendieta come on, but when De Pedro, Baraja, Valeron and LE are all playing like the other day, it's kind of hard to make that decision. Oh yeah, and as for Raul & Luque, it can't hurt I guess. I'd give the guy a start, and then replace him by halftime if he isn't doing anything with Mori. I wasn't too impressed with Tristan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts