Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Star Player
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
another season passes

another CL chance slips away......

the general consensus is chelsea took some steps forward this season, but is this the case? They still played the top teams off the park consistently and consistently dropped points to piss poor opponents, a chelsea trait that I dont think ranieri has improved one single bit......

So what do chelsea need to do to improve that 5 more or so wins per season? more players? if so what are the needs of this team? Im stumped to tell you the truth, but I will say one thing I for one wouldnt mind one single bit if ranieri did get enticed away by barca or some other big euro team.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
I don't mind Ranieri at all.

I think the team needs time to gel together. A little more luck with injuries would help also.

Buying players at high prices won't help though. We've been doing that for a while now.

If we can keep focus next year during the games we're supposed to win then I can see us challenging for the title to the last day.

That could be a reflection of RAnieri though but I can't tell I'm not in the locker room.

I'm still perplexed by some of the scorelines from this season.:confused: :confused:

Just doesn't make sense.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts