Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
super-giggs said:
but how do i find if i am one.
You just have to stop fighting it and admit to yourself that magical, mythical Milan are the only team worth following. That's what I did. :) You'll feel much better afterwards, believe me.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
super-giggs said:
but how do i find if i am one.
For starters, you could read the whole Anecdotes thread and if you feel the goosebumps, and get tears of pride coming in your eyes, then you're a Rossonero. A blessed Rossonero that is. One of the grandest and most precious feelings in this world!:proud:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Give the kid a break payman. He wouldn't even know half the names of the greats mentioned in that thread. :eek:

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
One of the grandest and most precious feelings in this world!
You gonna kill me one day, Payman. I am telling ya - you gonan kill me.

Super-giggs,

Just ask for a name change to Admins of XT. I am sure they will be happy to give you a name like "super-sheva" or "blessed rossonero" :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Bono,
I don't know whether I'm going to kill you one day or you''re going to kill me one day...:stress::howler:

:tongue:

Bono, you seem to have too much time on your hands these days...what's wrong baby? :confused: They've kicked you out or what?:stress:

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
magico milano:proud: man u is just overrated crap to tell you the truth i never had a soccer team but i was just a man u fan for my friend here who is a die hard man u fan but now ive had enough of him forza magico milan merda man u.:fero:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
i know it sounds stupid but to tell you the truth i was always a milanista and was just acting like a man u fan for one of my friends.but now i think its time to come to the reality.forza milan

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
hey actually id otn want to change my name because super-giggs is a very popular name and i think the avater and the team milan is enough to express my blood group which is :star: magico milan:star:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Is this "supporting a club you hate" week

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
You better change your location to "Milano" too, will give you more credibility. And if someone asks, tell him that you is the son of Berlusconi... wait he have no son, tell them you is the daughter of Berlu instead.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts