Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Van Gaal used to support Real
BARCELONA, May 29 (DS) - Barcelona FC coach Louis van Gaal confessed that he used to support Barca's archrivals Real Madrid when he was a boy.
In his interview to Info-K, the Dutchman revealed he dreamt of playing at Real some day. And only after his great compatriot Johan Cruyff joined Barcelona, Van Gaal changed his likings.
"I am sorry to say this but Real were much stronger then. They had a player like Di Stefano. I dreamt to play there one day. But when Cruyff moved to Barcelona, I changed my mind, and had a strong desire to become either Barca player or coach," Van Gaal admitted.

www.dailysoccer.com

:eekani: NOW WHY DOESN'T THIS SURPRISE ME? :eekani:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Duh, Luis Enrique used to play for Real. And Figo for Barcelona. I doubt their current teams mind it.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,487 Posts
Van Gaal used to support Real ???.... Van Gaal knows Quality !!!

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
VG is a nasty gloryhunter...
Ironicly he changed his opinion because of Cruijff.... Nowadays they can drink eachother's blood :tongue:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I don't have a problem with that. On the other hand I think we should get behind our team and our coach if wwe want Barça to succeed.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Does anybody know which team Luis Enrique supported when he was a child?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
to colocolo

but u must know that he know which is the best quality after cruyff come to barca...he was wrong when he was a child :):);)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts