Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL LOL AND LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now I want to hear what u have to say guys, cauz now its becoming a political question. In fact in the following article u will see that Ciampi President of the Republic of Italy is on the side of Baggio....So the question now is: WHAT POOR Mr. TRAP CAN DO AGAINST THE WISH OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN ITALY??????

News
Baggio ai Mondiali, prosegue la raccolta delle firme

16-04-2002 18:36
Prosegue con successo l'iniziativa promossa della Redazione di Datasport attraverso il proprio sito Internet www.datasport.it per "con-vin-cere" Giovanni Trapattoni, c.t. della Nazionale Italiana di calcio, a portare Roberto Baggio ai prossimi Mondiali. A poco meno di un mese dal lancio della petizione sono state superate le 5000 firme.

Datasport ha inoltre formalmente richiesto anche al Presidente della Re-pub-blica On. Prof. Carlo Azeglio Ciampi un intervento a sostegno di questa campagna nella convinzione che anche il Capo dello Stato possa ritenere la presenza di Roberto Baggio in Corea e Giappone un significativo atto di rappresentanza della Nazione Italia e un'importante testimonianza dei più profondi valori dello sport. (fonte: datasport.it)

[fonte: calciatori.com]

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Trap is national coach. He has got the authority to choose any player that he wants in his strategy. Trap is not under any pressure, if he is, he will offer the coach role to 'the most powerful man'.

·
Registered
268 Posts
what kind of an article and subject is this ? If it's power that is going to get Baggio in the team, then I don't hope the Azzuri goes far. Ridiculous !!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
What a load of bullsh*t. So what Ciampi wants Baggio in the World Cup?

And Ciampi is not the most powerfull man in Italy, Berlusca is... :irritate:

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
The president of the Italian repubblic is less powerful than a tin of beans. He is just the person who sits in the grandstand during some particular events like the final of the World Cup.
He can just say his opinion like me or you. :tongue:

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
crap-o-rama.
but if it makes you feel better...>>

The same exact thing could be said for your lousy post. :rolleyes:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Thanks to Sagha for not replying my post on the exact same subject at juventuz. :rolleyes:

Anyway... I'll serve it without the political stuff:

Trapattoni is the coach and Mr Ciampi is a man who should be more concerned about society issues (if you know what I mean) than football matters. To Cesar what belongs to Cesar.

Trapattoni is the most succesfull Italian coach in history and has no coaching lesson to be teached by anyone, and certainly not Mr Ciampi.

Mr Ciampi's statement is uncalled-for and if I was Trap, I would be very upset. There is enough pressure upon his shoulders already, i'm not sure Mr Ciampi is making the nation a favour. But I guess that when a politician can't prove himself behind his desk, he has to gain credibility elsewhere, eh?. What brave man! Italians (that includes you Sagha, no?) should definitely vote for him now and back his government...

Mr Ciampi is a muppet! Most powerful man in Italy? Riiight...

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
You won't ever admit that Ciampi's intervention was WRONG, will you Sagha?
Jeeez! Passion is so blinding sometimes...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Steph... :)

I'd rather not victimise Ciampi. He could do it for political reasons and in order to gain credibility but he could also just be a fan who'd rather see Baggio than Delvecchio in the World Cup (there aren't few of them in Italy). Ciampi did not come out and said "Trap, pick Baggio OR... :fero:", he just signed a damn paper. This has not got any publicity whatsoever in Italy anyway, and it will change nothing even if Berlusca and Avocato Agnelli or even God signs it.

If people like Sagha want to use it as a mean for pressure to Trap, blame them, not Ciampi.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Primo said:
crap-o-rama.
but if it makes you feel better...>>

The same exact thing could be said for your lousy post. :rolleyes:
the good thing about you is that you're consistent,so in case i might doubt the content of my posts i'll just have to look at your response to know whether i'm right or wrong

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
no-one and Primo, you guys can do this crap with private messages. In here stick to the topic or don't say anything. I assume you guys are both mature people so please try to discuss properly.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont care anymore to talk with guys who cant argue in a correct manner...

Here its only delirium, tonight at controcampo it will be a big manifestation for Baggio ALL italy is screaming ALL media ALL channel...

Noone next time keep ur loose spirit and dont pm me again, espacialy when u tell me that ur italian and when I see how bad is ur italian...Anyway...think what u want...I dont care...

Steph maybe u didnt understand what I was thinking, I dont care if the convocation of Baggio will become a political problem, if Ciampi or Berlusconi want to give their voice to Baggio they can do it, nothing wrong...Its just showing how Baggio is loved in all Italy...

Go to kataweb.it
go to raisport.it
go to all italian site and see how Baggio is loved...

WHAT DO U WANT TO DO????GO AGAINST THE WISH OF 50 MILLIONS PEOPLE WHO SURELY CARE MUCH MORE THE U OF THE FAITH OF ITALY???????

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
I do stick to the topic Mr. Moderator, but I also ain't gonna let him put down Roby in every topic and not get a response. Sorry. If you want delete the posts.
As for Baggio, I think he once again surprised people all over Italy with his 20 minute performance today. Try as they might, "no-one," I mean no one can surpress that kinda greatness. We saw today why we must always fight for Baggio - because he is a rarity. Players like him come every 50 years.
VOLA ROBY BAGGIO VOLA :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
i didn't put down Roby at all,my comment was adressed towards the topic of the thread starter,that is the "suggestion" of President Ciampi to take Baggio to Japan and the popular poll to convince Trapattoni.
it's obvious those are populistic initiatives that have nothing to do with the selection of a WC squad; although you and others evidently don't get it the World Cup is NOT a popularity contest and there's no guarantee that the most loved players will also be the best performers,otherwise Baggio would be my choice as well.
putting words in the mouth of the counterpart is a typical cowardly behaviour by whom has no argument or just wants to annoy people.as i said,i can appreciate your consistency...

and before bragging about Roby's "doppietta" against the softest team of the northern emisphere,i suggest you to take a look at the two goals.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Sagha, you contradict yourself ! You come up with "Hey look fellas! Ciampi is on my side and he's the most powerful man in Italy! Trap is compelled now!"... and then you're claiming not to care that much about it and consider that Ciampi is just another man, just like you and I. Remain true to yourself, please. Once again, NT is none of his business. He might be a fan, be rather unconvinced by Trap's choices but he has no right in the world to use his position to other goals than those he was assigned for. Now, I'm all disposed to beleve taht the media have blown this thing out of proportions. That wouldn't be the first time.

Football is being politicized, and has major consequences for politicians. I sure hope you're smart enough not t respect uncapable people who happened to have similar views than you on matters that do not require their competencies, football for instance. At juventuz, I mentioned the impact that the WC98 had on Chirac's popularity which, from low, became huge. One example among others.

I don't even want to discuss about who should be in and who shouldn't, I leave that to Trap, who has the difficult task of taking unpopular (which doesn't necessarily mean "wrong") choices whereas he could just do what people expect them to! But he defends his ideas and people who scream scandal today might be the first to lick his butt tomorrow.

No. I expect something else from you. I want you, bias aside, to say that you do not caution politicians inviting coaches to pick a certain player, even if it goes (indirectly) your way...

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
You came here with your silly campaign and now you bust Roby's balls after getting back on the pitch to score after 77 days and a knee operation, yet I'm the coward?! Just congratulate the man and move on. You ain't got no rap, especially now.
Anyone can see that it wasn't the goals scored, even tho the first one was wonderful, it was the fact that he was back on the pitch, hustling, distributing, leading, scoring.....doing what the man does best. (Notice I'm talking about calcio).
Now Roby will help keep the championship close vs. Juve next Sun. (remember last season's goal at Torino?). Roby changes the championship and negates everything his naysayers said with his actions. Not words, actions. ROBY BAGGIO :cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Primo,you didn't watch the match...admit it.you're reporting the words of some journalist,who has all the reasons of this world to pump the news.
when i get to watch the half game baggio played,later this week,i'll be able to discriminate reality from hype and eventually confirm the reports.probably you don't want to hear though,it's obvious knowledge is not your task on these boards...

but let's put things in perspective: Baggio plays the last 20 minutes against a 0-1 down Fiorentina...let's hear what ex-Udinese defender Pierini had to say to Udine's daily regarding the club's chance to stop Brescia >

Di solito riusciamo a reggere finchè non subiamo un gol, poi la squadra non ha più la forza di regire». Serafico e molto sincero, inequivocabilmente sincero: le parole di Alessandro Pierini sono lo specchio delle macerie della Fiorentina, che a Brescia rischia davvero la comparsata, stritolata com’è fra contestazioni sempre più massicce, una retrocessione surreale e un ambiente in ebollizione. Se a tutto si somma il malcelato malumore dei giocatori viola («Non so dove giocherò l’anno prossimo, ma mi auguro il più lontano possibile da Firenze...»), si ha il quadro di una squadra che ha poco da chiedere alla sua stagione e poco da dare al campionato
translation: "we usually can hold on until they score upon us,after which the team can't fight back." the rest is a portrait of the destructive enviromental conditions in which the Viola are playing the last meaningless games of the season.

what Baggio has done on Sunday (which is still to be determined by you and me alike) doesn't add anything to the argument of his inclusion in the WC squad

even tho the first one was wonderful
:dielaugh:... sure it's making the top 100 goals of the century

·
Registered
13,209 Posts
Look man, I saw the highlights on 90 Minuto...I watch whatever match is beamed here on Rai....is that good enuf for you, cause it fits me fine?!
Now let's separate from each other for the good of the board. We will never see eye to eye and it's time to move on. Baggio proved today that he is healthy and well and that player haters like yourselves should find a new target because this one ain't standin' still for you to target him. Put down Baggio all you want but don't get personal with me because that shows real immaturity. I don't care anymore what you write, I'll let Baggio punish your opinions from other threads with his actions. You've tried to portray his fans as freaks, but follow the man. He produces. Unlike so many of the "Fab 5."
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Primo and all other Baggio fans don't bother all those low lives, you know how they are, they will always be like this because they're jealous and you know what they will say they are completely 200% opposite of jealous because it hurs their feelings and they know it. I decided not to post here a lot anymore but I had to come to see what people say now. You can see instantly who was just a little punk and who was a real man like pirri who now seeing Baggio fit and working miracles said that Baggio should go and not come up with stupid stuff like about journalists which has nothing to do with anything, 88% right now in Italy say Baggio should go no matter what. So we're together man. Why did he even bother looking up some stuff what fiorentina staff or whatever said I didn't even bother getting into it because its bull. First of all if journalists are just pumping it all up why did he show those remars, they come from an article too, hahahahah, so it was also pumped up. He's lost, so he went all over the internet cracking his eyes infront of PC just to find something to write back but one thing he doesn't understand and never will is that it's BAGGIO's day and world cup will be ours.

Peace, to all Roby Baggio fans, unite for the dreams do come true. Baggio said he will fight for his dreams and we will always support him. Ciao

1 - 20 of 34 Posts