·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chelsea is leading 1-0..!!!!!

i just hope owen or whoever manages to score..... :D

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
2-0, Roberto Di Matteo, ****ety, bollocks.......I knew it. It's back, the bad old inconsistent days. 3rd place is the best we can hope of. How sh!t. COme on lads for fuch sake.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh gooshh..
now we're 2-0 down!!!

how come murphy is right winger!??

on the other hand arsenal -everton is still 0-0...
come on everton..u can make it!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
It's not happening pure and simple. Why????
I knew second was gone but 2-0 how very embarrasing.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, bollocks, bollocks, why oh why does this always happen. Yet another false dawn I feel. We need players, quality players.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I told you that we might lose the second place.... :(

DAMN !!! :( :( :(

I hope we can bring that place back, but if Arsenal win the game that they have up on us they will be 3 points clear of us.

FORZA INTER !!!

LIVERPOOL !!!!
You`ll never walk alone !!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is wrong with you people, we lose one game to a superb Chelsea side at Stampford Bridge where we haven't won for 11 years and now we will be lucky to finish third. May I remind you that Arsenal still have to play Chelsea next Saturday and Chelsea will still be on a high after today's result. Also Liverpool only have Leicster (h), Southampton (h) and Bradford (a) where they should get 9 points, but if Arsenal lose or draw with Chelsea then they will have to beat both Newcastle and West Ham to finish second. And anyway third still gets us into the Champions League.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Hah well let's see if Liverpool can get all 9 points from an easy lineup for the remainder of the season. Even if the Gunners can pip the Pool you guys still should be happy that your gonna make the Champions League next year...jeez and at the start of the season ppl thought a top 6 place was probable. You guys got what you wanted the most...a place in Europe now make most of it next season and see you in Europe. :)

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dun worry...
we're gonna show the gunners that we could bounce back! i mean it's the gunners who lost to liverpool twice this year!!!keep ur heads up cos we'll be in the champions league this year..
p.s....how we supposed to score if we play 4 strikers??fowler, camara, owen, and heskey was all on for the last 15 minutes???we had no creativity!!

[This message has been edited by ady (edited 30-04-2000).]

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The reason I am so down is cos this has happened before. We have been playing superbly and then at the end of the season we **** up. I said that if we won the Everon then we would be back over a month ago and I stick to that. That is the type of game we would always win when we were good. It is another false dawn I fear.

Still come on the pool!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Pool_till_I_die

I understand your comments came on the hat of the moment, I was also bitterly dissapointed, but to say that we are back to inconsistent ways is unreal, the last game we lost before this was Blackburn. Under Evans we would never stick a run of 13 games unbeaten together. We will qualify for the champions league, and if you think back to the beginning of the season, even europe would have been all we'd hoped for.

Razor

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I've stated that if we lose the remaining fixtures then it will still be a good year for us and I stick tp that. Of course what I said was heat of the moment but after the Leicester result it does make me wonder.
We have improved and fatigue was going to set in, we need a bigger squad (defenders mainly).

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I thought it was out of character fo you pool ! :)
I agree, yes I'll be dissapointed if we don't get into the CL, but 4th is now assured, and that is a dramatic improvement on last season. I myself was gutted at the lack of clear cut chances against Southampton yesterday. I still think our main problem is a creative midfielder, or someone that the team can turn to to unlock a defence. Step in Mr Steve McManaman, although he was far from consistent, he was a player that could win us a game against the likes of Leicester, Everton, Southampton when they come to defend against us.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts