Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We´ve bought the second half of the Chievo striker Bernardo Corradi!

He´s a tall, good header striker that will be the perfect replacement for when Vieri is injured! :excited:

I´m delighted with this transfer, altought I´m sure that Ventola will leave now.

FORZA CORRADI!!!!

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Personally I don't rate Corradi higher then Ventola. But a Corradi full of confidence on the other hand, is a better choice then a Ventola with lacking dito.

A good pick-up though. :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Corradi is a decent player! He's strong, good in the air and he played an important part in the adventure at Chievo. I must admit that I feel it would be a mistake to let Ventola go in favour of a player with less talent(corradi). Ventola has more to offer and will be developping into a more consistent player if the management believes in him.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
corradi going to lazio??

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
I'm glad to hear this transfer.Like Jimmy said he is a perfect replacement for Vieri.Also it will be the end of Ventola being a Nerazzurri.Quite sad to see he becomes another Pirlo!It seems the Inter management have run outta patience and wanna find a better vice-Vieri.I think the main reason Inter not satisfy with Ventola is because of his lack of goal-scoring touch in front of goal.It's true that he is talented and handsome!:D And we all love him,But business is business if u dont grab your chance then u're fail especially at clubs with high demand as Inter.In any case he will and should leave,I just wanna wish him the best and I hope to see Ventola playing in a team the let him play weekin weekout so we could see the true Ventola!Grazie Nicola!!

Corradi IMO is a better vice-Vieri with his areial ability and the goals he scored for Chievo last season proved that.So it is a step forward in our roaster!:)

Best of luck to him

Benvenuto!!!

FORZA CORRADI
FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
To bad for Nicola Ventola we all as Inter fans wanted him to do well, but he had a whole season he even started the first 13 games or so and didnt really score many.He scored a goal in the derby though;).

I hope he doesnt leave but the signs are pretty bleak:(.

·
Registered
13,859 Posts
He´s very good striker indeed.
But it´s stupid to let Ventola go!
Maybe they´ll swap him for Ibrahim Ba now!:D :devil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts